Topnotch

954gator

17 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@topnotch305 Does MNW have a 7v7 team?

i know they have a bunch of guys on SFE, but I was just curious.   I always hear CC, BTW, Miramar, etc, but never MNW.   I figure if they had a team they'd be the team to beat.

Yes they have one not sure who's all on the team I know they lost to BTW in the finals of UM 7 on 7 tournament

13 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Yes they have one not sure who's all on the team I know they lost to BTW in the finals of UM 7 on 7 tournament

I thought it was Carol City who lost in finals 

Oh ignore that i was thinking of the Miami dolphins 7 on 7 which Carol City won lol

1 hour ago, topnotch305 said:

Interesting, I wonder if the kids on SFE also play on MNW's team.   You know if they participated in the Dolphins 7v7?

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Interesting, I wonder if the kids on SFE also play on MNW's team.   You know if they participated in the Dolphins 7v7?

I know they were there last year and they had lots of players. Not sure on the amount of teams last year but I know they had close to 1400 athletes competing in the 2016 Miami Dolphin 7 v 7 .