Cardinal Gibbons

Floridatech

2 hours ago, DB4 said:

Enough to beat American Heritage?

Cardinal Gibbons should be better than last year and they were very good last year.  May be one of, if not the best Cardinal Gibbons team ever , off the top of my head....

That said, surely enough for AHP to take very seriously.  Would not want to have to beat 2017 AHP or Cardinal Gibbons twice in the same season

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Cardinal Gibbons should be better than last year and they were very good last year.  May be one of, if not the best Cardinal Gibbons team off the top of my hear....

That said, surely enough for AHP to take very seriously.  Would not want to have to beat 2017 AHP or Cardinal Gibbons twice in the same season

I would expect a split question is who wins which game 

4 hours ago, Floridatechfootball said:

U know who all they got so far

Not completely sure, but have heard from pretty reliable sources Gibbons has lots returning including an up and coming very sound QB (Scalzo I believe).  Plus they hired a Wing T Guru so not sure what to expect.  Gibbons is well coached all around, and their HC is a great  motivator.  

I have them clear cut in my top 5 in Broward right now.

14 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Not completely sure, but have heard from pretty reliable sources Gibbons has lots returning including an up and coming very sound QB (Scalzo I believe).  Plus they hired a Wing T Guru so not sure what to expect.  Gibbons is well coached all around, and their HC is a great  motivator.  

I have them clear cut in my top 5 in Broward right now.

On paper how close do you have AHP and them to each other? 

38 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Probably AHP -6 pts on a neutral field. 

Both teams have elite  HS  Kickers.  

I do have a couple of concerns for AHP at specific positions.  Not going to get into that though.

AHP and CG will have two good games against each other this years shit i think CG could compete against Chaminade too

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Cardinal Gibbons should be better than last year and they were very good last year.  May be one of, if not the best Cardinal Gibbons team ever , off the top of my head....

AHP schedule is shaping up nicely tho....

Miramar lookin like an 8a contender 

Chaminade the strongest team in 3a

Cardinal looking to be the biggest threat to the patriots in 5a

Liberty prolly a state team again

22 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Hmmmm Cardinal Gibbons @ DILLARD week 3 

STA KOC 

Home vs BTW WEEK 1

Home vs western week 2

Home vs CB week 3 

Home vs boyd Anderson week 4

Man oh man ....

If Dillard can get 2-2 start with those teams then you all could be on pace to overachieving the predictions made by a good majority of the people on this board 

I have you all favored over Boyd 

I 50/50 with you and western 

And underdogs to BTW and cardinal gibbons 

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If Dillard can get 2-2 start with those teams then you all could be on pace to overachieving the predictions made by a good majority of the people on this board 

I have you all favored over Boyd 

I 50/50 with you and western 

And underdogs to BTW and cardinal gibbons 

If u have us favored over BA then you should really have us favored over Western as far as Booker t ...i get underdogs there ...CG We have always had close games with them so I would say 50 50 on that 1...as far as overachieving Dillard has a very dangerous & talented Group this season & will shock many especially if we get a no nonsense fighter & winner as a head coach we have the talent just need a coach.

32 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

If u have us favored over BA then you should really have us favored over Western as far as Booker t ...i get underdogs there ...CG We have always had close games with them so I would say 50 50 on that 1...as far as overachieving Dillard has a very dangerous & talented Group this season & will shock many especially if we get a no nonsense fighter & winner as a head coach we have the talent just need a coach.

I have Boyd ranked 4th out of those oppenents

And if what broward told me about cardinal gibbons is the real deal they might accually be better then BTW is this year 

BTW appears to be down from last year and i have them as 2nd best team there 

I have heard good things about western this year but not sure what they really have but if hype is true you all will be tested 

14 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

If u have us favored over BA then you should really have us favored over Western

as far as Booker t ...i get underdogs there ...CG We have always had close games with them so I would say 50 50 on that 1...as far as overachieving Dillard has a very dangerous & talented Group this season & will shock many especially if we get a no nonsense fighter & winner as a head coach we have the talent just need a coach.

How do you figure?

2 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

How do you figure?

Because in my opinion boyd Anderson & Dillard would have beat western last year & this year...lets look at their record from last year 

Lost to MacArthur 35-25 MacArthur they were decent last year offensively but defensively they were suspect & could be scored on.

They beat a horrible everglades team who finished 2-8 only by a score 18-7 

They lost to a Flanagan team fat from what they use to be 12-0 

They beat a pedestrian 5-5 cypress bay team 14-9 

They beat a horrible 2-8 plantation team who gave up a avg 50!!! POINTS A GAME to start the season while scoring NOTHING!! By a score of only 14-6

They beat a below avg South plantation team 28-12 

They beat a Miramar team last year who was in a identity crisis not knowing if they was that team that was feared from 09 up or someone new that no one feared..by a score of 7-6

Finishing there season 5-0 at home but 2-4!! On the road which is where there playing Dillard on the road!! 

Then they got blew out by 20 to Deerfield in the first round 

There combined opponents W/L RECORD last year 36-26

Dillard opponents W/L RECORD last year 41-47

Western outscored its opponents 

81 40 when they won & was outscored 44-25 when they lost 

Dillard outscored their opponents when they won 180 63

And when we lost we was outscored 68 36 with 2 of our loses were by a combined of 12 points & 1 over time lost to a big rival & The 1 lopsided lost was to boyd Anderson 

Points for Dillard overall last year  224 points against 178 

Points for western overall 161 points against 118

Western was ranked nationally 1427 & was ranked 114 in the State of fl

Dillard was ranked 908 nationally and ranked 71 in State of Florida

Pair these two up last year and I'm rolling with Dillard all day home or away.

Now this year talks have been that western is not quite what they were last year but still not the cellar dweller they once was ...Dillard was Decent last year and is predicted to be even better this year not to mention the quality transfers we got plus the talented core we already have in place.

Add that with the game being home I just believe Dillard is gonna be to much for western 1 of the most important positions in football is LOS and I personally believe Dillard gonna dominate that LOS all night long.

Western reminds me of a Stone man Douglas just not as big so yeah that's my reason broward.

22 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Because in my opinion boyd Anderson & Dillard would have beat western last year & this year...lets look at their record from last year 

Lost to MacArthur 35-25 MacArthur they were decent last year offensively but defensively they were suspect & could be scored on.

They beat a horrible 2-8 plantation team who gave up a avg 50!!! POINTS A GAME to start the season while scoring NOTHING!! By a score of only 14-6

They beat a Miramar team last year who was in a identity crisis not knowing if they was that team that was feared from 09 up or someone new that no one feared..by a score of 7-6

Finishing there season 5-0 at home but 2-4!! On the road which is where there playing Dillard on the road!! 

And when we lost we was outscored 68 36 with 2 of our loses were by a combined of 12 points & 1 over time lost to a big rival & The 1 lopsided lost was to boyd Anderson 

Now this year talks have been that western is not quite what they were last year but still not the cellar dweller they once was ...Dillard was Decent last year and is predicted to be even better this year not to mention the quality transfers we got plus the talented core we already have in place.

Add that with the game being home I just believe Dillard is gonna be to much for western 1 of the most important positions in football is LOS and I personally believe Dillard gonna dominate that LOS all night long.

Western reminds me of a Stone man Douglas just not as big so yeah that's my reason broward.

How are you guys gonna replace that great dline play y'all had last year?

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I think you all can win that one but that doesn't explain how Boyd is better this year than western 

Only That last year Dillard was better than western last year 

24 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think you all can win that one but that doesn't explain how Boyd is better this year than western 

Only That last year Dillard was better than western last year 

I was responding to broward because he told me to explain why do I believe Dillard should be automatic favorites over Western...& I didn't say BA was better this year I said if were favored to win over boyd Anderson who I believe would beat western ..then Dillard should be automatic faves over Western especially at home