FINAL DILLARD (0-2) 16 WESTERN (2-0) 20

I want to start off by saying congratulations to the western wildcats for coming on the road and hassling business beating Dillard for the first time in program history they deserves it they earned it and I miss judged them they have my respect.

as for Dillard my feelings and love for them to side their Not a well coached football team AT ALL!! The talent is most definitely there for the most part but the coaching is severely below average.

another week another slow start for our offense our offense is literally none existent our running game is laughable and our passing game is even worst eaither our o line can't block or when the Qb do have time he holds it to long and the very rare times he do get off a good one the Wr's can't catch it wide open or in traffic so what happens when your passing game is nonexistent alla defense has to do is crowd the line and have a safety spying over the top and that's how you stop Dillard's offense.

our defense is slightly average but nowhere good enough to stop a team from scoring all game our top receiver Bryce Oliver is still out from a injury in kick off classics and here the panthers sit at 0-2 

for 3 and a half quarters u half ass with zero energy then with 5 min Togo all of a sudden u have all the energy now and now U wanna play when it's to late?!?!? They didn't deserve to win & im glad they didn't maybe if u have that same effort all game the result may have been different

now next week we have gibbons demolished to solid teams in back to back weeks by this time next week Dillard will be 0-3 as a diehard panther and supporter Dillard just cannot get over that hump a lot of years I've put my heart over what's reality when it has come todillard and it took me all these years to realize I'm doing nothing but setting myself up for failure and disappointment the goal every year for a team should be a State championship and if that's the case Dillard is so far from being a championship team it's not even funny at best Dillard is another 1st round blowout loss team if that it's crazy tho because the fan base deserves better man they come to support every year every game to get mediocrity over and over Dillard I love ya but you are not a good football team until serious in house changes are made you will always be a team that once was but no longer is I'll still come support and etc but my expectations for this team is no longer and this is a genuine and honest I have ever been in regards to panther football it's sad because I want it for them so bad it bring me to tears but they have to want it to.

46 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I want to start off by saying congratulations to the western wildcats for coming on the road and hassling business beating Dillard for the first time in program history they deserves it they earned it and I miss judged them they have my respect.

as for Dillard my feelings and love for them to side their Not a well coached football team AT ALL!! The talent is most definitely there for the most part but the coaching is severely below average.

another week another slow start for our offense our offense is literally none existent our running game is laughable and our passing game is even worst eaither our o line can't block or when the Qb do have time he holds it to long and the very rare times he do get off a good one the Wr's can't catch it wide open or in traffic so what happens when your passing game is nonexistent alla defense has to do is crowd the line and have a safety spying over the top and that's how you stop Dillard's offense.

our defense is slightly average but nowhere good enough to stop a team from scoring all game our top receiver Bryce Oliver is still out from a injury in kick off classics and here the panthers sit at 0-2 

for 3 and a half quarters u half ass with zero energy then with 5 min Togo all of a sudden u have all the energy now and now U wanna play when it's to late?!?!? They didn't deserve to win & im glad they didn't maybe if u have that same effort all game the result may have been different

now next week we have gibbons demolished to solid teams in back to back weeks by this time next week Dillard will be 0-3 as a diehard panther and supporter Dillard just cannot get over that hump a lot of years I've put my heart over what's reality when it has come todillard and it took me all these years to realize I'm doing nothing but setting myself up for failure and disappointment the goal every year for a team should be a State championship and if that's the case Dillard is so far from being a championship team it's not even funny at best Dillard is another 1st round blowout loss team if that it's crazy tho because the fan base deserves better man they come to support every year every game to get mediocrity over and over Dillard I love ya but you are not a good football team until serious in house changes are made you will always be a team that once was but no longer is I'll still come support and etc but my expectations for this team is no longer and this is a genuine and honest I have ever been in regards to panther football it's sad because I want it for them so bad it bring me to tears but they have to want it to.

Do you feel the offensive coordinator on the hot seat after another bad performance by the offense or should be? 

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Do you feel the offensive coordinator on the hot seat after another bad performance by the offense or should be? 

He should be Gone!!! As soon as the clock hit zero will he even be on the hot seat ? NAW!!! Obviously mediocrity no longer gets u ran out at Dillard the fans still care but Dillard as a football program is not how it use to be Dillard is a undisciplined football team with a incompetent coaching staff their was nothing positive or moral to take away from tonight Dillard will be blown out by both gibbons & Deerfield we lost how ever many str8 to b.a so we may continue that streak so that's 0-5 there is no team on our schedule where we have a clear advantage Dillard is just a below avg football team with a championship past

11 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

He should be Gone!!! As soon as the clock hit zero will he even be on the hot seat ? NAW!!! Obviously mediocrity no longer gets u ran out at Dillard the fans still care but Dillard as a football program is not how it use to be Dillard is a undisciplined football team with a incompetent coaching staff their was nothing positive or moral to take away from tonight Dillard will be blown out by both gibbons & Deerfield we lost how ever many str8 to b.a so we may continue that streak so that's 0-5 there is no team on our schedule where we have a clear advantage Dillard is just a below avg football team with a championship past

Boyd isn't that good this year from what I've gathered so you all might beat them but gibbons and deerfield will be long nights unless something drastically changes in a hurry 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Boyd isn't that good this year from what I've gathered so you all might beat them but gibbons and deerfield will be long nights unless something drastically changes in a hurry 

It won't so long nights it will be congrats on the win to bro 

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

It won't so long nights it will be congrats on the win to bro 

Thanks 

I still have confidence you all can correct this, we started 1-3 last year and fought all way to round 2, and you all still host round 1 if you win district which outside of Boynton Beach don't appear too challenging 

First let me give props to Dillard. They fought until the end and the defense was pretty tough most of the game (at least when I was there, I got there at halftime even though it was 8:00 and the game started at 7). And that band is something special.

With that being said... I feel like maybe 2-3 people on here believed when I said that Western could go toe-to-toe with a team like Dillard. Yes they have athletes but I said from the summer that Western has better coaching and that made a difference tonight. If Western tries to beat Dillard in a footrace, it won't work. That's why I didn't see Western stretching the field vertically. They weren't stupid challenging these big time athletes.

Western went on the road and beat a talented Miramar team last year. May not be the Miramar everyone is used to, but still a load of athletes. So for this to be a shocking outcome is more disrespect to Western than anything. This isn't the old Western, this isn't even Western from when I was there or even of five years ago. This is 2017 Western and I believe they can have the best season in school history.

Something that bothers me is the fact that only now Dillard may not be thought of as that good since Western beat them. It's possible Western is a solid team. They may not have the depth but, despite giving up 16 straight points, they ran the ball down Dillard's throat when the game was on the line. And the best RB on the team didn't even get the carries on that last drive.

Panther Nation I know you said Western wasn't doing anything special. But some games you dont need anything special. Just execute, block and tackle and make the plays you need to and you'll win. Dillard only decided to use their athletes late in the game. Too little too late.

There seems to be this big shock about the outcome when I tried to tell you.  I try to give it straight, even with my own alma mater. I hope the kids that were hurt on both sides last night heal up quickly. Dillard can still rebound to have a nice season but that offense has to get on track. Can't just go crazy the last 6 minutes of a game.

12 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Thanks 

I still have confidence you all can correct this, we started 1-3 last year and fought all way to round 2, and you all still host round 1 if you win district which outside of Boynton Beach don't appear too challenging 

At this point, Boyd Anderson handled business versus Boynton Beach ,  Dillard has had a very hard schedule so hard to tell but have shown flashes of promise, and Archbishop McCarthy appears good enough to be in the mix.  

The only team I would have to write off is Northeast in District 6A-15.  

3 hours ago, DB4 said:

First let me give props to Dillard. They fought until the end and the defense was pretty tough most of the game (at least when I was there, I got there at halftime even though it was 8:00 and the game started at 7). And that band is something special.

With that being said... I feel like maybe 2-3 people on here believed when I said that Western could go toe-to-toe with a team like Dillard. Yes they have athletes but I said from the summer that Western has better coaching and that made a difference tonight. If Western tries to beat Dillard in a footrace, it won't work. That's why I didn't see Western stretching the field vertically. They weren't stupid challenging these big time athletes.

Western went on the road and beat a talented Miramar team last year. May not be the Miramar everyone is used to, but still a load of athletes. So for this to be a shocking outcome is more disrespect to Western than anything. This isn't the old Western, this isn't even Western from when I was there or even of five years ago. This is 2017 Western and I believe they can have the best season in school history.

Something that bothers me is the fact that only now Dillard may not be thought of as that good since Western beat them. It's possible Western is a solid team. They may not have the depth but, despite giving up 16 straight points, they ran the ball down Dillard's throat when the game was on the line. And the best RB on the team didn't even get the carries on that last drive.

Panther Nation I know you said Western wasn't doing anything special. But some games you dont need anything special. Just execute, block and tackle and make the plays you need to and you'll win. Dillard only decided to use their athletes late in the game. Too little too late.

There seems to be this big shock about the outcome when I tried to tell you.  I try to give it straight, even with my own alma mater. I hope the kids that were hurt on both sides last night heal up quickly. Dillard can still rebound to have a nice season but that offense has to get on track. Can't just go crazy the last 6 minutes of a game.

So a day after I'm here to eat crow lol I can be the first to admit when I heard Western I thought of 5 years ago western 10 years ago western I just could not fathom that it was a change in them but I was wrong and their coaching is extremely solid.

Which is why I say all the time talent can and will out do talent 98% of the time was Western able to match Dillard talent for talent heck no but their COACHiNG is what made a difference.

i don't think I meantioned this @BrowardHandicapper @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @DB4 Our top receiver Bryce Oliver has been sidelined since kick off classics with a injury reported to be back next week or at the latest vs Boyd Anderson.

nonetheless doing absolutely nothing in 3 quarters in a half and then score 16 str8 points in 2 minutes is what pisses the panther faithful off like okay if your just sorry then show us that all the way so we can just swallow the fact that Dillard is sorry not suck 3 in a half quarters then with 5 min left all of a sudden y'all wake up and say oh crap we about to lose then go on to score 16 consecutive with 2 2 points converted like where was this all game!?!!!? But again congrats to western and to the rest of their season only of Dillard had coaching we would be beast man

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Who would you say won the LOS on the evening?

Western all they did mostly was run the ball down Dillard throat all the running back did was follow his Qb and blockers and he found all types of holes Dillard on the other hand with that big behind line they got could not generate a push to save their life our Rb only got 2 yards 3 at the mask when they wasn't getting hit in the back field 

miscuses. We turned the ball over twice a interception and a fumbled kick return almost threw another interception but it was dropped 

Western fumbled the ball twice and we couldn't recover Western also threw two interceptions that was in our defenders hand and what happen dropped !!

we also was at westerns 3 yard line and came away with nothing trying to be cute instead of running the ball.

and we also was at their 15 and the ball was thrown to a wide open receiver with nothing but sunrise blvd in front of him and he dropped the Ball.!!!

add all that up and u have a 0-2 football team

9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Western all they did mostly was run the ball down Dillard throat all the running back did was follow his Qb and blockers and he found all types of holes Dillard on the other hand with that big behind line they got could not generate a push to save their life our Rb only got 2 yards 3 at the mask when they wasn't getting hit in the back field 

miscuses. We turned the ball over twice a interception and a fumbled kick return almost threw another interception but it was dropped 

Western fumbled the ball twice and we couldn't recover Western also threw two interceptions that was in our defenders hand and what happen dropped !!

we also was at westerns 3 yard line and came away with nothing trying to be cute instead of running the ball.

and we also was at their 15 and the ball was thrown to a wide open receiver with nothing but sunrise blvd in front of him and he dropped the Ball.!!!

add all that up and u have a 0-2 football team

I would fire OC by now,  defense has kept Dillard in games but offense holding them back