AHP (5-0) @ (5-0) CARDiNAL GiBBONS

I mean can you say game of the week.... !!!! The game everyone has been waiting for like on everything if Dillard didn’t have a game Friday I would have most definitely been at this game. 

American heritage comes in ranked number 4 in the nation number 2 in the state and number 1 in 5a

cardinal gibbons comes in ranked ranked 46 in the nation 6 in the state and number 2 in the state.

the patriots have dominated this district but last year saw the chiefs be a few plays away from beating the patriots but they just couldn’t finish.

this year gibbons believe that this is their year the year little brother finally defeats big brother.

american heritage comes in only have given up 50 points & the chiefs come in with only haven given up 12!!! Points with 3 shut outs.

i know it’s going to be a mad house and a see of red Friday night who wins lol man oh man I can’t even say right now ask me Friday lol probably still wouldn’t know.

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I mean can you say game of the week.... !!!! The game everyone has been waiting for like on everything if Dillard didn’t have a game Friday I would have most definitely been at this game. 

American heritage comes in ranked number 4 in the nation number 2 in the state and number 1 in 5a

cardinal gibbons comes in ranked ranked 46 in the nation 6 in the state and number 2 in the state.

the patriots have dominated this district but last year saw the chiefs be a few plays away from beating the patriots but they just couldn’t finish.

this year gibbons believe that this is their year the year little brother finally defeats big brother.

american heritage comes in only have given up 50 points & the chiefs come in with only haven given up 12!!! Points with 3 shut outs.

i know it’s going to be a mad house and a see of red Friday night who wins lol man oh man I can’t even say right now ask me Friday lol probably still wouldn’t know.

Toss up at this point with either being good enough to win this game 

I will state don't be surprised if one wins this game then the other wins rematch in playoffs i don't think either are seperated enough to win both matchups, i predict a split this year