Columbia vs atlantic coast

DisabledAccount

Columbia hosts Atlantic Coast for homecoming this week

After having multiple issues arise on the sideline since beginning of the season i won't be streaming football games from sideline or streaming home games anymore 

The remaining 2 live streams will be @Fletcher and @Bolles 

Those streams will be either from a press box or road stands so that I'm not able to be in trouble for being in the way or a distraction or have to deal with players giving a attitude or get in trouble for dialogue on our sideline 

However i will provide live updates from game on twitter, I'll post link to my Columbia Twitter on Friday for anyone interested in keeping track of the updates and i might do a post/pre game show but i haven't decided yet 

13 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Those streams will be either from a press box or road stands so that I'm not able to be in trouble for being in the way or a distraction or have to deal with players giving a attitude or get in trouble for dialogue on our sideline 

LOL those are alot of reasons 

6 minutes ago, badbird said:

the only distraction was your old equipment you were using.  

stock-photo-old-camera-250351177.jpg

What happened was the school administration received complaints about fans hearing cussing on sideline so they forced me to be so far away from action while filming so now i will only film football games from road stands or press box so i can't get blamed for anything 

1 minute ago, badbird said:

go to the opposing sideline and shoot.  Only cursing I heard was from you lol

I don't think other team will let me stream on their sideline lol

I think stands might make it easier for you to show more of the same field

I think the streams will be better for basketball and the spring sports when i don't have such a large area to film

3 minutes ago, Mustangs78 said:

glad to here that, your stadium and train horn are to cool for that place not to have 4,000 to 6,000 5 Friday nights a year. Plus the Tigers play damn good football.

so what kind of food you looking for in st Augustine? I might know a few places if I know what you looking for

Son has a recruiting trip to JU now(if he wants to go. If fishing or surfing is good next week he won't go}, so may just stay east and go to Flemming Isl/Creekside or the Lee/Jackson game.  Since Lee or Flemming could be a Viera opp. if Viera wins a few in the playoffs and if those teams could get by the Tigers of Columbia.  

3 hours ago, Mustangs78 said:

Son has a recruiting trip to JU now(if he wants to go. If fishing or surfing is good next week he won't go}, so may just stay east and go to Flemming Isl/Creekside or the Lee/Jackson game.  Since Lee or Flemming could be a Viera opp. if Viera wins a few in the playoffs and if those teams could get by the Tigers of Columbia.  

Both those games will be blowouts 

Columbia @ Fletcher may end up being more competitive tbh

Creekside has improved slightly but still probably finishes with Oakleaf at bottom of that district this year 

Andrew Jackson is going to take field to get aniliated, i would be surprised if this one don't become a 40+ point beatdown