6A State Champion = 6A Region 4 Winner

peezy28

2 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

1 or 2 other teams have a punchers chance but most likely not happening

MNW VS Mantanzas- MNW - LMAO
Dillard VS Central - Central - LMAO
Mainland vs Carol City - CC - LMAO
Palm Bay Heritage vs Norland - Norland - LMAO

Northwestern is the team to beat from Miami this year.

And the FHSAA gave the 6A game a nightcap this year and I am so happy they demoted 7A to the afternoon. After the last few years, the 7A game at night got really boring when Aquinas was ahead by 35 or 40. Not fun.

Just now, Joshua Wilson said:

And the FHSAA gave the 6A game a nightcap this year and I am so happy they demoted 7A to the afternoon. After the last few years, the 7A game a night got really boring when Aquinas was head by 35 or 40. Not fun.

I said it yesterday 

Its only a blowout because of sta lol

8 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

And the FHSAA gave the 6A game a nightcap this year and I am so happy they demoted 7A to the afternoon. After the last few years, the 7A game at night got really boring when Aquinas was ahead by 35 or 40. Not fun.

Agreed... only bonus there is you get to go home early LOL.  It would be good to see MNW back at states they will bring the biggest crowd out of them "Bottom" schools but we all know those rematches are never easy and any of them could come out of that.  I am not writing off the rest but Mainland is down and even when they were up they were losing to those 3 by 3 scores and Heritage is not prepared to run that gauntlet. 

7 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

The lmao at the end tho ...smh lol so disrespectful 

If I say "No disrespect" will you take my word for it?  Sorry man I know that is your school but as I wrote that out I could not help but laugh that the whole darn district might advance to round 2... That is some unseemly sh**

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

Agreed... only bonus there is you get to go home early LOL.  It would be good to see MNW back at states they will bring the biggest crowd out of them "Bottom" schools but we all know those rematches are never easy and any of them could come out of that.  I am not writing off the rest but Mainland is down and even when they were up they were losing to those 3 by 3 scores and Heritage is not prepared to run that gauntlet. 

Don’t b surprised at an upset .. I have a feeling someone from that region is gonna get knocked off && it won’t b by their rival counterpart 

If I say "No disrespect" will you take my word for it?  Sorry man I know that is your school but as I wrote that out I could not help but laugh that the whole darn district might advance to round 2... That is some unseemly sh**

Lol that would b sad but hey maybe my panthers get Norland & knock em off 

8 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

& as for Norland I don’t believe there all dat they only get hype because they have won a championship recently 2015 && is in district 6A 16 I actually would prefer to play them at home vs central Carol city or MNW 

No doubt, and the only reason I have them going forward is if they the "offs" started today they would get a favorable matchup with Heritage. 

No doubt, and the only reason I have them going forward is if they the "offs" started today they would get a favorable matchup with Heritage. 

I still don’t think they get in && something also tell me Dillard will finish as a 3 seed & Get Heritage or mantaza guess we will see

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Don’t b surprised at an upset .. I have a feeling someone from that region is gonna get knocked off && it won’t b by their rival counterpart 

No doubt I could see an upset... But the problem is whoever does that whether it be Dillard, Mainland or Heritage now you have to run the Gauntlet... It still stands whoever makes it out of that going to win state unless they are too injured to continue lol. 

No doubt I could see an upset... But the problem is whoever does that whether it be Dillard, Mainland or Heritage now you have to run the Gauntlet... It still stands whoever makes it out of that going to win state unless they are too injured to continue lol. 

Lol dam the new system before if u could upset 1 u had 1 to go now u possibly will have 3 to go smh