Palm Beach County Post Season Picks

Mashburns

8a

1. Atlantic will have a tough one versus Plantation this Friday, Atlantic probably the deepest team in the Region for as athletes concern but I don't know how well they prepare the kids to be successful so this can come down to coaching but I'm not to sure about this one but I have to go with the home team here Atlantic by 3

2. Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central this was a very close game early in the season 8-3 with Palm Beach Central winning it in the last second of this game, I look for this one to come down again to a very tough defensive battle I think any team that comes out this game will give Deerfield a very tough game the following week but this game could go any way here but I will take the home field advantage team here Central 13-7

3. Park Vista is a team that has been scraping all season playing lower competition in the county because of scheduling but this is a very well coached team with veterans players that majority was apart of the 10-0 team last season, look for this team to give Miramar a battle for 4 quarters but in the end I have Miramar winning this one 27-17

7a

1. Dwyer if the right Dwyer team shows up this Friday Dwyer should win this one by plus 10 but if this Dwyer team which has been inconsistent all season don't come out the right way this one can go down to the wire and potentially lose round 1 but I have dwyer winning this one 24-14

2. Forest Hill has accomplished a great goal just getting into the post season the first time in like 30 years or so and to be honest I think round 1 is where it ends for this Cinderella season West Broward  35-14

4a

1. Glades Central and University played earlier in the season with University winning that one like 13-7, since then GC has been on fire losing to only Oxbridge and Pahokee but if GC can establish its passing attack I believe GC can put up some points on this university team but I don't know how well they will do stopping the run this game against a very gun run game university presents ...I'm taking University 28-24

3a

1. Oxbridge over Kings 49-7.....lol I mean it's nothing to talk about to be honest I don't think Kings should be in the playoffs especially playing these caliber opponents 

1a

1. Pahokee will sweep through the playoffs until 3rd round or so when they face Madison County but until then look for Pahokee to run through every other opponent 

2 hours ago, Chotsani said:

8a

1. Atlantic will have a tough one versus Plantation this Friday, Atlantic probably the deepest team in the Region for as athletes concern but I don't know how well they prepare the kids to be successful so this can come down to coaching but I'm not to sure about this one but I have to go with the home team here Atlantic by 3

2. Seminole Ridge and Palm Beach Central this was a very close game early in the season 8-3 with Palm Beach Central winning it in the last second of this game, I look for this one to come down again to a very tough defensive battle I think any team that comes out this game will give Deerfield a very tough game the following week but this game could go any way here but I will take the home field advantage team here Central 13-7

3. Park Vista is a team that has been scraping all season playing lower competition in the county because of scheduling but this is a very well coached team with veterans players that majority was apart of the 10-0 team last season, look for this team to give Miramar a battle for 4 quarters but in the end I have Miramar winning this one 27-17

7a

1. Dwyer if the right Dwyer team shows up this Friday Dwyer should win this one by plus 10 but if this Dwyer team which has been inconsistent all season don't come out the right way this one can go down to the wire and potentially lose round 1 but I have dwyer winning this one 24-14

2. Forest Hill has accomplished a great goal just getting into the post season the first time in like 30 years or so and to be honest I think round 1 is where it ends for this Cinderella season West Broward  35-14

4a

1. Glades Central and University played earlier in the season with University winning that one like 13-7, since then GC has been on fire losing to only Oxbridge and Pahokee but if GC can establish its passing attack I believe GC can put up some points on this university team but I don't know how well they will do stopping the run this game against a very gun run game university presents ...I'm taking University 28-24

3a

1. Oxbridge over Kings 49-7.....lol I mean it's nothing to talk about to be honest I don't think Kings should be in the playoffs especially playing these caliber opponents 

1a

1. Pahokee will sweep through the playoffs until 3rd round or so when they face Madison County but until then look for Pahokee to run through every other opponent 

I agree with most of your predictions. I think Park Vista will lose big and GC will beat University this time. 

1 minute ago, Chotsani said:

My thought process with PV is that Miramar might take them lightly after a huge win over STA so that may keep it tight for a bit but GC has a chance to win the game but they will have to stop the run if they can't it will be a long night for GC

Now that could possible happen with Miramar. I'm worried about that with Pahokee as well. Williston has good size as plays physical. After what GC went through on Friday, they better be thinking about stopping the run in their sleep. Their DBS are good enough to take out the passing game on their own.

5 hours ago, Chotsani said:

8a

7a

4a

3a

1a

Keep on doubting on GC you got lucky with the Muck Bowl pick...