FL Represents in the Super Bowl

OldSchoolLion

41 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Tim Jernigan...proof that players from no-name high school programs can get "found"  by colleges and the pros:D  Lucky nobody from there is on the board :P

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/2l2TyxLAsk-Bh9vf82XOBw/super-bowl-lii--where-the-patriots-and-eagles-went-to-high-school.htm

SAY WHAT?!!!! 

NO NAME MY A$$

Lol

Well still better than any Gainesville area high school :P

22 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They were probably about what Gainesville high is now back then and Columbia was not as strong back then as they are now

48 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

SAY WHAT?!!!! 

NO NAME MY A$$

Lol

Well still better than any Gainesville area high school :P

Columbia has owned Gainesville and Bucholz over the years, but when U gonna beat ur big brother Madison County:blink:.  Ya'll are 0-6 since 2004 and never within 10 points of them.  I guess they are a much bigger school and that gives them an advantage:P.  

25 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Columbia has owned Gainesville and Bucholz over the years, but when U gonna beat ur big brother Madison County:blink:.  Ya'll are 0-6 since 2004 and never within 10 points of them.  I guess they are a much bigger school and that gives them an advantage:P.  

Maybe this year 

37 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Maybe this year 

Great respect for MC program.  Whenever I have seen them play, they were VERY one dimensional.  Reminded me of Georgia Tech...not built for coming back quickly.  

Seems like over the years they run over people and then don't know what to do when they meet a really stout defense, ie Bolles.  AH Delray and Chaminade both stomped 'em in the state finals.  Shut down the run and it was all over...no substantial passing threat.    

8 hours ago, DB4 said:

My homie James White balls out when he's in the Super Bowl. He lived down the street from me when I was living with my grandma in high school. I played HS ball with his older brother. Glad to see him ballin, even if it is with the Patriots, who I strongly dislike.

Crazy thing is as good as White has become as a established NFL player having started for the New England Patriots and Wisconsin Badgers he had to earn/share time at STA to some guy named Giovanni Bernard.  Quite the duo...

23 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Crazy thing is as good as White has become as a established NFL player having started for the New England Patriots and Wisconsin Badgers he had to earn/share time at STA to some guy named Giovanni Bernard.  Quite the duo...

Yeah, it's crazy, he's had to share the spotlight everywhere from high school on. Gio in high school, then Montee Ball and Melvin Gordon in college, and of course no one running back in New England gets shine. I'm glad he's found a good niche for himself with the Pats, even though I hate the Pats.