FINAL MIRAMAR 14 DILLARD 7

Final Miramar 14 Dillard 7 

#ASSESMENT: Miramar has a very talented qb buddy can sling that ball their small but quick on offense and defense. 

DILLARD- Defense once again looks very solid not the biggest but gritty and aggressive. 

Offense- still needs work as I stated above in the comments are qb for this season is a transfer from Deerfield but he was in the stands due to still getting everything legally documented and etc to transfer. 

Mouth running back is a beast!! Buddy got speed and cut ability like a pro lol as long as he keep his grades up he will be moving the chains a lot for us starting August. 

Overall we dropped a sure td pass in the first qt on 4th and goal the game all in all was tightly contested both teams played as if it was a game that counted and I was glad to see the Dillard I know they can be.

COACHING- Saw a lot of good things from Dillard they finally have a solid staff at the helm so for now we just have to trust the process and see what a summer of hard work and dedication brings us.

INJURIES- NONE 

49 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Final Miramar 14 Dillard 7 

#ASSESMENT: Miramar has a very talented qb buddy can sling that ball their small but quick on offense and defense. 

DILLARD- Defense once again looks very solid not the biggest but gritty and aggressive. 

Offense- still needs work as I stated above in the comments are qb for this season is a transfer from Deerfield but he was in the stands due to still getting everything legally documented and etc to transfer. 

Mouth running back is a beast!! Buddy got speed and cut ability like a pro lol as long as he keep his grades up he will be moving the chains a lot for us starting August. 

Overall we dropped a sure td pass in the first qt on 4th and goal the game all in all was tightly contested both teams played as if it was a game that counted and I was glad to see the Dillard I know they can be.

COACHING- Saw a lot of good things from Dillard they finally have a solid staff at the helm so for now we just have to trust the process and see what a summer of hard work and dedication brings us.

INJURIES- NONE 

Trust the process, this looks like a step in the right direction but they now need to not only protect the talent in the building but maybe even add some over the summer and keep building on this 

Dillard seemed to have a handle on the defense but they still need to work on the offense but it don't need to be overnight, as long as they make progress and give the staff time they might be able to revive Dillard's magic

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Trust the process, this looks like a step in the right direction but they now need to not only protect the talent in the building but maybe even add some over the summer and keep building on this 

Dillard seemed to have a handle on the defense but they still need to work on the offense but it don't need to be overnight, as long as they make progress and give the staff time they might be able to revive Dillard's magic

From a couple of inside sources that I’m cool with I was told a lot out starters were in the stands due to grades witch their in the process of getting up and a few others was on the injured list. So yeah just have to trust the process. They most def look like a new Dillard but we will see how the summer go. Our 1st 4 games will say a lot.

@ booker t

@ western 

@ gibbons 

@ Boyd Anderson 

On 5/21/2018 at 8:23 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So from what I here from inside sources that our starting qb is on the bench in the stands he is a transfer from Deerfield his name is Jarvis Lewis interesting devolving story @BrowardHandicapper @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @DB4

Not familiar with him.  Maybe he was JV at DFB last year and in his first year of Varsity this year?

scroll down for video of coach's breakdown

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/

Dillard Coach-Toriano Morgan - The Ft. Lauderdale, Fl native graduated from Tennessee State University in 2002 with a BS in Communications and a Masters in Administration. While at Tennessee State, Morgan became a three year lettermen at WR, was the team captain .  

..impressive degrees and seems very positive

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

scroll down for video of coach's breakdown

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/

Dillard Coach-Toriano Morgan - The Ft. Lauderdale, Fl native graduated from Tennessee State University in 2002 with a BS in Communications and a Masters in Administration. While at Tennessee State, Morgan became a three year lettermen at WR, was the team captain .  

..impressive degrees and seems very positive

Yea I saw that coach said we will get xs and os figured out jus the overall vibe and attitude of this team is different I wish I can find the video of the td run by our rb the team and coaches stampeded the man they were so happy for him and for once I saw a team it brought tears to my eyes man.