Palm Beach County Post Spring Top 10 (No Order)

Mashburns

Oxbridge Academy- Had to adjust this post Oxbridge will out my top 10 for now seeing what direction the program go into.

Pahokee- All roads lead to Orlando for Pahokee if they can avoid a mental let down in the playoffs Pahokee has the chance to go 15-0 and another state title this year

Dwyer- They have the potential to be the  best team in Palm Beach County this year and one of the top in 7a, the question will be at QB if they can find one there I can see a 3rd round matchup with STA with the edge going to STA.

Palm Beach Central- Probably has the most talent on one team in Palm Beach County this year, this is also a team that has the potential to be the best in Palm Beach County this year we are actually blessed this year in West Palm because Dwyer and Atlantic both play Central to start as well as Dwyer and Atlantic both play each other and Oxbridge also has Atlantic so we shall be able to tell early the top 5. But I expect Central to be right up there in 8a this year

Atlantic- Just find a way to reload they tied with a very good MNW team but they had plenty opportunities but they didnt cash in but it is also spring. Atlantic has the size and speed also the experience to be right back in Orlando I wouldn't be surprised 

American Heritage- They have a good group that can challenge C.M this year I will give the edge to C.M but that's right now but just like Oxbridge I will have to wait to the end of the Summer transfer season before I make a prediction on Heritage but they returned a lot and they actually lost a lot to transfers but if they can replace them they have a chance for a good year

Glades Central- Athletes can match anyone in their classification but I think they will run into trouble up front not stopping the run and also not establishing some type of run game which those two are very important when talking playoff time but they will have a decent year but not to the standard of the fans in the glades

Seminole Ridge- Had a very good year last season making the playoffs I don't see much drop off there or any change as well I see a first round ceiling on seminole ridge but will be a top 10 team in Palm Beach this year but more at the bottom of the 10

Park Vista- The best coaching staff in our County find a way to win with little every season also the most discipline team and very good on defense because of that they will hang around the top 10 and may sneak in the playoffs similar to last season and this one team and coaching staff you don't want to face they have the potential to upset any opponent but they have a second round ceiling 

Boca- Has arguably the best Qb in our in Palm Beach County if he stay there with the summer transfer season coming very soon they have some nice tools around him they can be a team that will be very similar to seminole ridge I don't expect them to make the playoffs because of their district but I wouldn't be surprised if a game or two that QB can heat up and make things interesting 

Top 10 Order

1. Dwyer

2. Palm Beach Central

3. Pahokee

4. Atlantic

5. Glades Central

6. Park Vista

7. American Heritage 

8. Palm Beach lakes

9. Seminole Ridge

10. Wellington 

10 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Oxbridge Academy- Looked pretty good against Royal Palm we have to wait to after the summer transfer season but if they get 1 or 2 guys up front and a couple on the outside and in the secondary to go along with the returning talent I will predict Oxbridge and C.M part 2

Pahokee- All roads lead to Orlando for Pahokee if they can avoid a mental let down in the playoffs Pahokee has the chance to go 15-0 and another state title this year

Dwyer- They have the potential to be the  best team in Palm Beach County this year and one of the top in 7a, the question will be at QB if they can find one there I can see a 3rd round matchup with STA with the edge going to STA.

Palm Beach Central- Probably has the most talent on one team in Palm Beach County this year, this is also a team that has the potential to be the best in Palm Beach County this year we are actually blessed this year in West Palm because Dwyer and Atlantic both play Central to start as well as Dwyer and Atlantic both play each other and Oxbridge also has Atlantic so we shall be able to tell early the top 5. But I expect Central to be right up there in 8a this year

Atlantic- Just find a way to reload they tied with a very good MNW team but they had plenty opportunities but they didnt cash in but it is also spring. Atlantic has the size and speed also the experience to be right back in Orlando I wouldn't be surprised 

American Heritage- They have a good group that can challenge C.M this year I will give the edge to C.M but that's right now but just like Oxbridge I will have to wait to the end of the Summer transfer season before I make a prediction on Heritage but they returned a lot and they actually lost a lot to transfers but if they can replace them they have a chance for a good year

Glades Central- Athletes can match anyone in their classification but I think they will run into trouble up front not stopping the run and also not establishing some type of run game which those two are very important when talking playoff time but they will have a decent year but not to the standard of the fans in the glades

Seminole Ridge- Had a very good year last season making the playoffs I don't see much drop off there or any change as well I see a first round ceiling on seminole ridge but will be a top 10 team in Palm Beach this year but more at the bottom of the 10

Park Vista- The best coaching staff in our County find a way to win with little every season also the most discipline team and very good on defense because of that they will hang around the top 10 and may sneak in the playoffs similar to last season and this one team and coaching staff you don't want to face they have the potential to upset any opponent but they have a second round ceiling 

Boca- Has arguably the best Qb in our in Palm Beach County if he stay there with the summer transfer season coming very soon they have some nice tools around him they can be a team that will be very similar to seminole ridge I don't expect them to make the playoffs because of their district but I wouldn't be surprised if a game or two that QB can heat up and make things interesting 

Pahokee ain't going undefeated we'll see how Vero handle em

16 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Oxbridge Academy- Looked pretty good against Royal Palm we have to wait to after the summer transfer season but if they get 1 or 2 guys up front and a couple on the outside and in the secondary to go along with the returning talent I will predict Oxbridge and C.M part 2

Should be a good year in PB County 

I saw Boca up close against South Broward. They’re solid. QB is good, they play hard and execute. Not a ton of athletes but the ones they do have can make plays. Defense seems a little smallish and could get bullied against bigger teams. But they’ll be good. Like @Mashburns said, it’ll be tough for them to make the playoffs because of their district. But they’ll make Atlantic and Park Vista work hard

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, DB4 said:

What about Suncoast? I saw they were decent last year and their head coach went up to Atlanta. How are they gonna be?

The new Head Coach was the HC at Cardinal Newman last season. So they are now translating from a spread offense into Flexbone. So its hard to say how the kids will adjust to that change. 

On 5/26/2018 at 10:02 PM, Mashburns said:

Better worry about not getting running clocked again before going undefeated

On 5/26/2018 at 10:02 PM, Mashburns said:

Oxbridge Academy- Had to adjust this post Oxbridge will out my top 10 for now seeing what direction the program go into.

Top 10 Order

1. Dwyer

2. Palm Beach Central

3. Pahokee

4. Atlantic

5. Glades Central

6. Park Vista

7. American Heritage 

8. Palm Beach lakes

9. Seminole Ridge

10. Wellington 

Adjustment