BREAKING: USchool coach leaves for FAU

STARaiders2014

One of the more elite teams in SFLA and really the nation is disbanding their football program. I know there have been rumblings about it lately, but never thought it would actually happen. I must say this school had a TON of talent and if they didn't not move up to 4a may have won 3a for a 2nd straight season. As many of the athletes will transfer wonder how many will wind up at schools like Cardinal Gibbons(lol) or STA or go to the public school they are zoned for. Will be very interesting to follow over the next few months. Unreal story and sad to see them not continue their football program. 

Slick, I think its because the school decided to stop giving out 95% scholarships.  Everyone would have to start paying minimum 7k.  I hear a lot of the parents who kids weren't getting aid were getting passed up on the depth chart and started threatening to pull them....... Well their kids may play now they just won't win many games anymore.

Slick, I think its because the school decided to stop giving out 95% scholarships.  Everyone would have to start paying minimum 7k.  I hear a lot of the parents who kids weren't getting aid were getting passed up on the depth chart and started threatening to pull them....... Well their kids may play now they just won't win many games anymore.

You are spot on peezy....well said.