7v7 state championship

DisabledAccount

Just now, badbird said:

every loss you have ever had since I've been reading this board you have had some kind of excuse ( or what you call facts) for it.  Sometimes the other team is just better than you.  However you have admitted many times that you feel that is not the case for every game you have lost in the playoffs.  So therefore you give zero credit to the other team that knocked you out of the playoffs and make an excuse for your loss. 

Apopka 

We played undisciplined and apopka took full advantage and rolled us

Escambia

We couldn't stop their qb who ran wild 

Viera

Offensive line and special teams imploded and cost us 

Trinity Christian 

We played lifeless and Trinity blew us to shreads

Buchholz 

We had the lead and let up,  plus we couldn't protect the ball

Lee

Came out flat and couldn't stop Derrick Jones 

(playoffs) 

Couldn't stop Derrick Jones 

How are those excuses? 

1 hour ago, badbird said:

I see nothing on the FHSAA's website about it.  It is the FHS7v7a

Here is the website.  Badbird, you owe ColumbiaFan an apology, sir.  It is not his fault that 46 of the top 50 teams in the state did not compete for the state championship:rolleyes:.  And as far as no teams from south of Palm Beach being on the list....last time I checked there is nothing down there but palmetto scrub and alligators.

https://www.fhs7v7a.com/page/show/3837051-fhs7v7a-2018-teams-

10 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Here is the website.  Badbird, you owe ColumbiaFan an apology, sir.  It is not his fault that 46 of the top 50 teams in the state did not compete for the state championship:rolleyes:.  And as far as no teams from south of Palm Beach being on the list....last time I checked there is nothing down there but palmetto scrub and alligators.

https://www.fhs7v7a.com/page/show/3837051-fhs7v7a-2018-teams-

It's our job to play teams who show up

Not our job to get others to join

1 minute ago, Proseteye said:

Apparently Vanguard came out on top. I've never attended one of these and know little about this 7 v 7 competition.

http://www.ocala.com/sports/20180619/vanguard-wins-uf-7-on-7-tourney-for-second-straight-year

Colleges usually host 7v7 tournaments at camps, it gives the scouts a chance to check out potential talent and talk with a lot of prospects at once

UCF, FAU are 2 others ik for a fact also have similar tournaments at camps

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class  C'mon man there isn't a 7v7 state championship, and if there was SoFla teams would, for the most part, be dominating it.   South FL teams go and win national events, so you have to understand when people see this and shake their heads a bit.   Anyways, Looks like Colombia should have a good year, I'm looking forward to see some of that talent on the field.   

22 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class  C'mon man there isn't a 7v7 state championship, and if there was SoFla teams would, for the most part, be dominating it.   South FL teams go and win national events, so you have to understand when people see this and shake their heads a bit.   Anyways, Looks like Colombia should have a good year, I'm looking forward to see some of that talent on the field.   

Last year we beat both Miramar and Booker T Washington in 7v7 down in ucf

Who's to say we wouldn't have knocked off a few South Florida teams in the event

Those aren't slouches by any stretch