Vero Beach vs Venice predictions

Floridatech

Venice comes in as the defending 7a champs and will be the second straight defending state champs in our schedule and they are the second state finalist team to open the season up with Vero......

Vero returning players: QB Jake Celidonio WR Demarcus Harris WR Javien Cuff Jr WR K Woulard 

Venice impact players: QB transfer Hayden Woff Senior WR/K Zack Sessa(will play WR first time since FR year) Soph WR Weston Wolff transfered in he started as a freshman SR TE Zack Fryar Senior RB Brandon Gregory 

I got Vero winning this game because they have more experience on their.....

Who y'all got

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

I don't think y'all beating us we open the passing game up consistently we beat y'all gotta jump on y'all ahh first

Did you even see Vero vs Viera last week? Your offense is complete trash, your running game is non existent and your defense is the worst I’ve ever seen from a Vero Beach squad. You guys looked silly out there. Venice’s-defense forced 8 turnovers against Plant last week, and we have a running back that will eat your defense alive. His name is Brian Taylor and  he’s one of  the best RBs I’ve ever seen. The Venice passing game is also very solid and our new QB looks great. I’m sorry to say but your 4 year regular season game winning streak is about to come to a screeching halt next week.

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Did you even see Vero vs Viera last week? Your offense is complete trash, your running game is non existent and your defense is the worst I’ve ever seen from a Vero Beach squad. You guys looked silly out there. Venice’s-defense forced 8 turnovers against Plant last week, and we have a running back that will eat your defense alive. His name is Brian Taylor and  he’s one of  the best RBs I’ve ever seen. The Venice passing game is also very solid and our new QB looks great. I’m sorry to say but your 4 year regular season game winning streak is about to come to a screeching halt next week.

Loooool I was at the game bihhh our team got heart and we shoulda tied Viera like y'all tied Plant we scored on the first play of the game so how we trash GTFO

5 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Loooool I was at the game bihhh our team got heart and we shoulda tied Viera like y'all tied Plant we scored on the first play of the game so how we trash GTFO

Yes your team has heart but wanting to win doesn’t guarantee a W you have to have a good game plan and execute. Your quarterback was under pressure all night, your offensive line needs major work and your defense needs to bulk up. You guys couldn’t beat Viera AT YOUR OWN FIELD smh  and you’re over here saying you guys are going to beat Venice on the road. Time will tell but I’m confident Venice will win, check out the Venice Vs Plant livestream and then tell me what you think.

4 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Yes your team has heart but wanting to win doesn’t guarantee a W you have to have a good game plan and execute. Your quarterback was under pressure all night, your offensive line needs major work and your defense needs to bulk up. You guys couldn’t beat Viera AT YOUR OWN FIELD smh  and you’re over here saying you guys are going to beat Venice on the road. Time will tell but I’m confident Venice will win, check out the Venice Vs Plant livestream and then tell me what you think.

We will have a game plan all we need to do is stay consistent on the pass game and we beat y'all easy work 

28 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

I think we lose first or second round this year 

As long as you win district, you probably get a first round home game against a so so team. But unless Vero improves a lot during the season, it's going to get tough to get beyond the second round. Last year's Vero team looked better from out the gate. 

17 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

As long as you win district, you probably get a first round home game against a so so team. But unless Vero improves a lot during the season, it's going to get tough to get beyond the second round. Last year's Vero team looked better from out the gate. 

I'm hoping we atleast beat Venice and Pahokee on the road tho