Vero Beach defeats Venice

Floridatech

9 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

No need to be cocky winners though

“Did you even see Vero vs Viera last week? Your offense is complete trash, your running game is non existent and your defense is the worst I’ve ever seen from a Vero Beach squad. You guys looked silly out there. Venice’s-defense forced 8 turnovers against Plant last week, and we have a running back that will eat your defense alive. His name is Brian Taylor and  he’s one of  the best RBs I’ve ever seen. The Venice passing game is also very solid and our new QB looks great. I’m sorry to say but your 4 year regular season game winning streak is about to come to a screeching halt next week.”

Thats your quote plus many others saying how your going to win Veros streak ends tonight etc etc. 

You’d be all over this board posting if Venice won and you know it. Let him be happy and don’t be a sore loser, you were pretty cocky yourself. Pot calling the kettle black.

15 minutes ago, Trelle said:

“Did you even see Vero vs Viera last week? Your offense is complete trash, your running game is non existent and your defense is the worst I’ve ever seen from a Vero Beach squad. You guys looked silly out there. Venice’s-defense forced 8 turnovers against Plant last week, and we have a running back that will eat your defense alive. His name is Brian Taylor and  he’s one of  the best RBs I’ve ever seen. The Venice passing game is also very solid and our new QB looks great. I’m sorry to say but your 4 year regular season game winning streak is about to come to a screeching halt next week.”

Thats your quote plus many others saying how your going to win Veros streak ends tonight etc etc. 

You’d be all over this board posting if Venice won and you know it. Let him be happy and don’t be a sore loser, you were pretty cocky yourself. Pot calling the kettle black.

Maybe but y’all waited to play us until we lost our best players and 5 star head coach. 

18 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Ok so maybe I said some things I shouldn’t have said but In all fairness Vero looked down this year from their game against Viera but obviously they made some big changes in just a week... I was at the game, fumbles and interceptions killed us and Our secondary wasn’t as fast as it should have been. Congratulations on the win, I wish Vero all the best this season