FINAL GIBBONS 34 DILLARD 12

Sooo we’re one day away from another road matchup against a formidable opponent both teams come in with a lot to prove. 

Gibbons come in fresh off of two blow outs to Mc and Milton idc how good those teams are gibbons came in nationally bragged about and ranked as well so they should have atleast won or atleast competed Got dammit. 

Dillard comes in (1-1) after their “upset” win at western last week when the refs did everything in the power to give the game to western. 

#MyConcerns my concern is for one it’s at Gibbons NUFF SAID and two Dillard is a YOUNG TEAM a very YOUNG & SMALL team we only have 5 seniors which is a good thing for upcoming seasons. But my concern is if the refs throw flags early call tds back early how will Dillard respond. They responded great last week so we will see.

dillard have been improving game after the game and appears to be a dangerous team early. 

MY PREDICTION: Gibbons 28 Dillard 20

my heart is saying UPSET for Dillard but I have to see it to believe it no way do the refs let gibbons after all this hype drop to 0-3 with two loses coming at home.

43 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Sooo we’re one day away from another road matchup against a formidable opponent both teams come in with a lot to prove. 

Gibbons come in fresh off of two blow outs to Mc and Milton idc how good those teams are gibbons came in nationally bragged about and ranked as well so they should have atleast won or atleast competed Got dammit. 

Dillard comes in (1-1) after their “upset” win at western last week when the refs did everything in the power to give the game to western. 

#MyConcerns my concern is for one it’s at Gibbons NUFF SAID and two Dillard is a YOUNG TEAM a very YOUNG & SMALL team we only have 5 seniors which is a good thing for upcoming seasons. But my concern is if the refs throw flags early call tds back early how will Dillard respond. They responded great last week so we will see.

dillard have been improving game after the game and appears to be a dangerous team early. 

MY PREDICTION: Gibbons 28 Dillard 20

my heart is saying UPSET for Dillard but I have to see it to believe it no way do the refs let gibbons after all this hype drop to 0-3 with two loses coming at home.

Good luck.  Hope you beat them

I really feel we’re gonn shock the state again tonight with a win @OldSchoolLion @DB4  @954gator @ColumbiaHighFan2017classWhat’s concerning me tho is Dillard size their small being that they are sophomores and juniors and some what inexperienced. And being at home coming off two blow out loses I’m almost sure Gibbons is gonna strike first and if they do I’m worried if Dillard is gonna respond and score back or let spiral out of control up until now they have shown me a different Dillard so we will see.

but if this is a different Dillard and my gut is right then Dillard may take this 26-17 if not then my final prediction gibbons 31-12 were about to find out tho.

2 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

I really feel we’re gonn shock the state again tonight with a win @OldSchoolLion @DB4  @954gator @ColumbiaHighFan2017classWhat’s concerning me tho is Dillard size their small being that they are sophomores and juniors and some what inexperienced. And being at home coming off two blow out loses I’m almost sure Gibbons is gonna strike first and if they do I’m worried if Dillard is gonna respond and score back or let spiral out of control up until now they have shown me a different Dillard so we will see.

but if this is a different Dillard and my gut is right then Dillard may take this 26-17 if not then my final prediction gibbons 31-12 were about to find out tho.

I bet you are pacing like an expectant father about now.:)  Hopefully you have a ground-level apartment.