DILLARD 36 Boyd Anderson 6 FINAL

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Saturday night Huge Rivalry District Game.

Boyd Anderson comes in 1-2 (1-0) in district after getting the doors blowed off them last week by piper. Their lone win game in a 6-0 win over lowly boynton beach.

dillard Comes in 1-2 after their daunting 3 consecutive road game schedule vs 3 consecutive powerhouse playoff teams. Losing last week vs gibbons 34-12.

Dillards lone win so far came in a upset vs western 14-12. Dillard is much much much improved and should win out the rest of the year. But that’s why we play the game. 

Dillard has not beaten Boyd Anderson at Boyd Anderson since 2007 so it’s been over 10 years and up until last year Dillard hadn’t beat Boyd Anderson period since 08. 

So dillard cannot come into This game overconfident even tho they should win by 20+. All in all this is basically the district championship northeast 0-3 is terrible boynton 0-3 terrible archbishop McCarthy is terrible and their only win is over boynton beach lol so the winner of this game tonight will be the unofficial champions of this district. 

FINAL PREDICTION: DILLARD 42 BA 12

Dillard bounces back in a big way.

9 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Boyd Anderson comes in 1-2 (1-0) in district after getting the doors blowed off them last week by piper. Their lone win game in a 6-0 win over lowly boynton beach.

dillard Comes in 1-2 after their daunting 3 consecutive road game schedule vs 3 consecutive powerhouse playoff teams. Losing last week vs gibbons 34-12.

Dillards lone win so far came in a upset vs western 14-12. Dillard is much much much improved and should win out the rest of the year. But that’s why we play the game. 

Dillard has not beaten Boyd Anderson at Boyd Anderson since 2007 so it’s been over 10 years and up until last year Dillard hadn’t beat Boyd Anderson period since 08. 

So dillard cannot come into This game overconfident even tho they should win by 20+. All in all this is basically the district championship northeast 0-3 is terrible boynton 0-3 terrible archbishop McCarthy is terrible and their only win is over boynton beach lol so the winner of this game tonight will be the unofficial champions of this district. 

Dillard is the only team in this district that would be in top 200 in FL 

Dillard blows Boyd apart tonight

1 hour ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Punt return for Dillard called back!! Ughh!!

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Good win for Dillard. Go win out from here. I feel your pain being in the same Region with: CC, MNW and Central, as well as Daytona Beach Mainland in the North. But till playoffs you should have it going from here. 

Depending on the matchup I actually like our first round chances mainland is not who they once were I would actually like that matchup but if we win out we can very well advance to the second round.

21 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Depending on the matchup I actually like our first round chances mainland is not who they once were I would actually like that matchup but if we win out we can very well advance to the second round.

You probably won't get Mainland first as both Dillard and Mainland are in weak districts and will probably be district champions. It would be best for you if you drew another team not named: Miami Northwestern, Central or Carol City. That is possible. Norland may squeak in. Or maybe some team from 6a between Palm Beach County and Volusia county (Martin or Breverd counties). 

If you did get Mainland, it would be a good, interesting game, is my best guess based on where we are in the season. And I would give you a solid chance to win, especially if at Dillard. But it would not be a done deal. They are still pretty good. 

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

You probably won't get Mainland first as both Dillard and Mainland are in weak districts and will probably be district champions. It would be best for you if you drew another team not named: Miami Northwestern, Central or Carol City. That is possible. Norland may squeak in. Or maybe some team from 6a between Palm Beach County and Volusia county (Martin or Breverd counties). 

If you did get Mainland, it would be a good, interesting game, is my best guess based on where we are in the season. And I would give you a solid chance to win, especially if at Dillard. But it would not be a done deal. They are still pretty good. 

Norland is 0-4 and still have not played central or Miami northwestern Miami northwest is 2-2 with games still against central CC and img they will have 5 or more loses same with norland so I don’t see any either of them getting in.

Just now, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Norland is 0-4 and still have not played central or Miami northwestern Miami northwest is 2-2 with games still against central CC and img they will have 5 or more loses same with norland so I don’t see any either of them getting in.

MNW at 5-5 will make it 

Nobody besides Dillard will make it out of district 15

I don't see district 13 and 14 taking more than 2 so that means 16 gets 3

But yeah Norland is done 

MNW will get in as 7 or 8 seed 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

MNW at 5-5 will make it 

But yeah Norland is done 

Guess we gone see.

30 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

MNW at 5-5 will make it 

But yeah Norland is done 

Your analysis sounds correct. Maybe they even make 6th seed. 

2 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

If they do and we’re 1-2 seed break down the possible matchups again .. since it won’t be 4 teams from 6A 16

Lets say Carol City wins district and MNW is 8 seed

Carol City finishes 1 seed and MNW plays Carol City round 1

Central would finish 5 seed and play 4 seed

Winner of 4/5 plays 1 seed in round 2

So if Dillard finishes 2 or 3 seed they wouldn't play a miami team until round 3

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Lets say Carol City wins district and MNW is 8 seed

Carol City finishes 1 seed and MNW plays Carol City round 1

Central would finish 5 seed and play 4 seed

Winner of 4/5 plays 1 seed in round 2

So if Dillard finishes 2 or 3 seed they wouldn't play a miami team until round 3

That’s wassup so if mnw finish 5-5 and cc wins the district and central is 4 or 5 seed we get two favorable matchups until round 3.

1 hour ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Hopefully Coach Morgan and the team is focused on the next game and not the playoffs.:rolleyes: LOL

8 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

That’s wassup so if mnw finish 5-5 and cc wins the district and central is 4 or 5 seed we get two favorable matchups until round 3.

IF CC wins, Central could not be 4. Dillard and Mainland could be number 4, but not a district runner up. The first four slots go to the four district winners.

The remaining 4 is based on the points earned which are driven both by win/loss record and also the number of points earned. So an 8-2 team that did not win district could theoretically be a lower seed than a 5-5 team that played a very hard schedule like MNW. So that 8-2 could be seeded 7 while MNW could be seeded 6. In fact, MNW could make the playoffs with the 5-5 record while the 8-2 team may not make it in if their schedule was very weak and they did not win district.

IT is a COMPLEX system, but it also encourages/provides incentive for you to schedule tough non district opponents. 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

IF CC wins, Central could not be 4. Dillard and Mainland could be number 4, but not a district runner up. The first four slots go to the four district winners.

The remaining 4 is based on the points earned which are driven both by win/loss record and also the number of points earned. So an 8-2 team that did not win district could theoretically be a lower seed than a 5-5 team that played a very hard schedule like MNW. So that 8-2 could be seeded 7 while MNW could be seeded 6. In fact, MNW could make the playoffs with the 5-5 record while the 8-2 team may not make it in if their schedule was very weak and they did not win district.

IT is a COMPLEX system, but it also encourages/provides incentive for you to schedule tough non district opponents. 

Right so if we just win district we are no less two or 3 seed not playing a Miami school in the first round.