week 9 pinkos front page

badbird

Just now, Hwy17 said:

Unfortunately all 4 years of college taught me was how to make other people money. 

For most unconnected folk, the way to riches in the USA is to save your money very early in life and use the savings and borrowings if you can get any, to start a business for yourself. Of course, to do that successfully, you have to have a good business idea and the management skills to make it work. Working for others may provide a middle class lifestyle at best, but it ain't going to get you rich!

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

For most unconnected folk, the way to riches in the USA is to save your money very early in life and use the savings and borrowings if you can get any, to start a business for yourself. Of course, to do that successfully, you have to have a good business idea and the management skills to make it work. Working for others may provide a middle class lifestyle at best, but it ain't going to get you rich!

So true. I now return to my mid-life crisis :(

On 10/22/2018 at 8:47 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

Believe it or not the Feds are the best for saving your money… Example: Whenever I got out of the military they took a huge chunk in taxes out of my disability severance pay… In Dec 2016 a law was created for all those vets whose money was taxed to be given back to them because it was illegal from the start and the military said it was a glitch in their sytem… I was owed $1750 but received a check with interest for a little over $5500!!! You cannot beat that!! Now if i can find where to put this money back into the feds hands be ause you cant beat that interest!!! 

2 minutes ago, WhatsUpDoc said:

Believe it or not the Feds are the best for saving your money… Example: Whenever I got out of the military they took a huge chunk in taxes out of my disability severance pay… In Dec 2016 a law was created for all those vets whose money was taxed to be given back to them because it was illegal from the start and the military said it was a glitch in their sytem… I was owed $1750 but received a check with interest for a little over $5500!!! You cannot beat that!! Now if i can find where to put this money back into the feds hands be ause you cant beat that interest!!! 

Good for you, man!