Coaching question

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perspective giving Jambun a ride to his next game he has to officiate

I coach every kid in my position group hard. Some of my kids will never see many snaps at all on the varsity level but they are here to be coached and mentored. Hard to mentor a kid that thinks you on

Just A Coach, you are the type of Coach that most parents want to help their children. Also, most kids want to be coached and helped to the most of their abilities.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, badbird said:

can you two get a room.  I'm about to puke over here reading this lovey dovey bs.  This is football a man sport.  Get angry and go hit someone.

I thought officials, or people who defend officials on High School Football message boards, should NEVER get angry and definitely not ever put any type of hand on anyone. What about the growing number of female players, coaches, and officials involved with the sport football? They would not consider football to be a man's sport. Also, remember in 2020, a man, woman, transgender, or alien should NEVER be judged by who they love. Badbird, I thought that you were more evolved that that.  lol

On 9/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, Jambun82 said:

I thought officials, or people who defend officials on High School Football message boards, should NEVER get angry and definitely not ever put any type of hand on anyone. What about the growing number of female players, coaches, and officials involved with the sport football? They would not consider football to be a man's sport. Also, remember in 2020, a man, woman, transgender, or alien should NEVER be judged by who they love. Badbird, I thought that you were more evolved that that.  lol

I'm still stuck in 1980.  I can't get use to this 2020 stuff.

18 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

I don't mind that at all. 1980, for reasons that I am not allowed to disclose on the message board, was one of my favorite years. The 1980's were a great decade if you ask me.

Worst music ever until someone decided to call rap "music", bad poetry laced with profanity.

18 hours ago, Jesse said:

So you don't like rap music??, how do you feel about R&B, soul, jazz.  

I'm a lot older than most on here. I go back to the '50s and '60s for my youth. My favorite music is the Motown sound of the '60s, Doo Wop music of the '50s, and I also like some Big Band music of the "40s, Glenn Miller in particular. If you can't get up close and slow dance with that special person, it doesn't make much sense to me.

17 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I’m sure Lil Pump will satisfy all your needs :D

The first sign that they have no singing voice is when they use a made-up identity that isn't even a name. More power to them if they can get some fools to buy their recordings (notice that I didn;t say songs or music).

17 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

How can rap be bad poetry?  The Vatican has a long history of producing great rappers.  Ice T sampled Pope John Paul II's "Don't Hate the Playa." 

All Eyez On Memes: Drake & Future's “What A Time To Be Alive” Dominates  While Pope Francis Makes His First U.S. Visit | HipHopDX

Rap is bad poetry at best. It's laced with profanity, often encourages violence, and is usually unintelligible. If it has to be played loud, it's usually because the volume makes up for a lack of singing ability.

1 hour ago, HornetFan said:

The first sign that they have no singing voice is when they use a made-up identity that isn't even a name. More power to them if they can get some fools to buy their recordings (notice that I didn;t say songs or music).

Music nowadays is terrible, at least the modern pop they play on the radio is. If Michael Jackson or Frank Sinatra could hear what has become of music today, they would roll around in their graves. Alas..:(