Coaching Changes across Florida

STARaiders2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this but Miramar has a new coach. Pierre Senatus who's the former Booker T. Washington defensive line coach, now the reason he left wasn't on the bad terms so I'm happy about that. Personally I think he's a good fit at Miramar high school and considering the fact he knows how to win. 4 state titles 2007, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this but Miramar has a new coach. Pierre Senatus who's the former Booker T. Washington defensive line coach, now the reason he left wasn't on the bad terms so I'm happy about that. Personally I think he's a good fit at Miramar high school and considering the fact he knows how to win. 4 state titles 2007, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

Maybe he can get some Miramar kids to the U like Ice and his son have been over there the last few years. Miami needs to lockdown Miramar HS and own it. Too much top level talent going to places like WVU, and FSU. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jason Milgrom left his post as OC at STA to become the HC at Chaminade-Madonna. 

Brian McCrae has taken over Bartow.

Bobby Johns resigned at Vernon due to medical/family issues. 

Rocco Casullo went from STA to Mater Academy. 

Chris Weinke left IMG Academy to be the St. Louis Rams' QB coach. 

Quinn Gray (former FAMU OC/QB coach) named Duval Charter HC

Craig Moore stepped down at Bishop McLaughlin. 

Ty Wise is leaving Graceville for Signal Mountain HS in TN. 

Matt DiBernardo is in at Oak Hall. 

Charles McCrea is in at the International School of Broward.

Tim Harris, Jr. stepped down from BTW to take a job with FIU. 

Piper tabbed David Coleman (former Taravella DC) as its new head coach. 

Coral Springs Christian tabbed Andy Holz as its new HC, but the school won't field a varsity in 2015, only middle school & jv. (Only fielded MS in 2014 - lack of numbers. Team is also dropping to independent.)

then who will be the next coach, and woah 2 coaches leaving after championships 2 years in a row

Still looking. Sounds like it could be an outside hire instead of promoting from within. Next in line was reportedly the coach who ended up leaving early and taking the Miramar HC job. Not sure that anyone else in the program would be promoted up.