DILLARD 33 MONARCH 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

PANTHERS get the win that is 24 consecutive wins dating back to 2018 we haven’t lost a game of any kind since 2019.

what I took from this game is our DEFENSE is huge & LEGIT. Our offense is very Fast, the quarter back play and the quickness of his decisions is something I haven’t see come out of Dillard in a LOOONG time. It’s scary to see what this offense is gonna look like with a full off season. 

negatives our center has to get his timing on point with our qt that’s how monarch got their first score because of a miss snap and a fumble that was scooped for a TD.

other then that it was a spring game so I wasn’t expecting perfection, but I was very impressed. If we can stay healthy dillard will MOST DEF b top 5 in Florida.

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

PANTHERS get the win that is 24 consecutive wins dating back to 2018 we haven’t lost a game of any kind since 2019.

what I took from this game is our DEFENSE is huge & LEGIT. Our offense is very Fast, the quarter back play and the quickness of his decisions is something I haven’t see come out of Dillard in a LOOONG time. It’s scary to see what this offense is gonna look like with a full off season. 

negatives our center has to get his timing on point with our qt that’s how monarch got their first score because of a miss snap and a fumble that was scooped for a TD.

other then that it was a spring game so I wasn’t expecting perfection, but I was very impressed. If we can stay healthy dillard will MOST DEF b top 5 in Florida.

I could easily see you guys going 9-1 this season. The floor is 7-3. Deerfield is going to be tough, and STA is a bitch to beat at Brian Piccolo stadium. Miramar could be a trap game, but I seriously doubt it. Other than that, the panthers looked really good tonight. I can’t wait for the season to start!

46 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I would say at this stage Dillard is anywhere from 30-50 in Florida as long as they don't lose any significant players in the off-season while closer to 30 range at this point

Hmmmm, interesting name the other 40-35 teams that’s better then Dillard right now ?? 

or if you’re saying we’re at 30...name the other 29 teams that’s better. Especially knowing all what’s on our defense & offense & what we have coming in. 

keep in mind we’re fresh off our 2nd consecutive undefeated season, we have won 24 consecutive games! We have not lost a regular season game since 2018!! & we’re dam near in 2021. and we just won won the first ever tri county title, beating undefeated highly ranked glades central along the way. 

If u ask me since we live in a “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY SOCIETY” I think that is way better then a TOP 30 team right there @VeniceIndiansFootball what are your thoughts ?? 

16 minutes ago, badbird said:

Another bet he wouldn't pay on.

Lol I’m convinced he had to be 12 or younger, but hey bad bird what do you think about Columbia’s statement about there is 30-40 schools better then Dillard in the state of Florida. 

I can see if he said we were top 15 maybe 20 but top 30-50 with our resume the last few years !? Hmmm I want to see these 30-45 schools that’s ahead of us.

Being near the 30 range is more than fair

Go beat DFB and STA and you can fly up the rankings but come on you all beat North Miami Beach for that tri county Championship

0-5 Columbia beat them too and most on this board Including the site owner @Joshua Wilsonis convinced columbia wasn't Good last year so it hurts Dillard that while they have gone undefeated in the regular season the resume of wins is mostly beating other teams of similar or lesser talent

And it wouldn't have been 24 straight because didn't you all lose to Miami Central in 2019 playoffs?

Yes you all did beat Columbus but if I remember correctly they had players resting that game or something but maybe @ExplorerHomer can fill in that gap and next best win in that stretch was probably Fort Myers

either way it's 1 win in that stretch against a team who would have a case for being one of those teams that would be ranked higher, every other win would be against teams who are lower 

in my rankings the teams move up for 2 reasons, one by default as teams above them drop or two by beating teams higher than them in the poll 

your path to higher in the poll is pretty simple; beat DFB, beat STA

I would say going 8-2 with losses to them and it would be 20-30 range depending upon how close those games are, any other stumbles and it's closer to the lower half of the top 50

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol I’m convinced he had to be 12 or younger, but hey bad bird what do you think about Columbia’s statement about there is 30-40 schools better then Dillard in the state of Florida. 

I can see if he said we were top 15 maybe 20 but top 30-50 with our resume the last few years !? Hmmm I want to see these 30-45 schools that’s ahead of us.

I think I would have Dillard around #10-15.  However I'm not in the loop as much as I use to be.

Columbiafan also thinks they will lose to STA which means they won't be district champs and probably knocked out in the regional finals.  Which would put them 25-30 even though they might be better than that