DILLARD 33 MONARCH 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

You’re absolutely right, but my opinion wasn’t that south Florida makes up 98% of the BEST teams in the nation I said they make up 95 to 98% of the TOP 20 in Florida 

I wasn't talking about the nation; I was talking Florida. STA has barely squeaked by Edgewater in the state championship game for 7A the past two years, and STA may be the best team in SF. Seminole won the 8A state championship against a good Osceola team that beat Edgewater in their recent Spring game. Lakeland is a perennial top team in the state. Jones is a highly competitive team in Central Florida. I seriously doubt that there are 18-19 teams in SF better than those I just named, and that's just here in Central Florida. Tampa Bay and Northern Florida have some very good teams that could easily be considered for the top 20. 

16 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Congrats, my cat could have done that ranking, you actually gonna try sometime lol

Your cat can type?  WTF are you doing on a high school message board.  Go make that $$$$$$ with that cat.

I feel like my rankings are pretty accurate.  Tough to really argue with it.

1 hour ago, badbird said:

Your cat can type?  WTF are you doing on a high school message board.  Go make that $$$$$$ with that cat.

I feel like my rankings are pretty accurate.  Tough to really argue with it.

Yeah and very bare 

It becomes a more indicator of knowledge and skill to put together rankings besides the point blank obvious teams at the top that even a causal fan can pull off 

19 hours ago, HornetFan said:

I wasn't talking about the nation; I was talking Florida. STA has barely squeaked by Edgewater in the state championship game for 7A the past two years, and STA may be the best team in SF. Seminole won the 8A state championship against a good Osceola team that beat Edgewater in their recent Spring game. Lakeland is a perennial top team in the state. Jones is a highly competitive team in Central Florida. I seriously doubt that there are 18-19 teams in SF better than those I just named, and that's just here in Central Florida. Tampa Bay and Northern Florida have some very good teams that could easily be considered for the top 20. 

Madco is up there

On 5/29/2021 at 3:05 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah and very bare 

It becomes a more indicator of knowledge and skill to put together rankings besides the point blank obvious teams at the top that even a causal fan can pull off 

Disagree.  Most list even with knowledge become crap once the season starts.  Heck it's even highly debatable once the season ends and we know how each team did.  Top 25 lists are inaccurate and really serve no point in high school.  After the top 4 they serve no point in college.

46 minutes ago, badbird said:

Disagree.  Most list even with knowledge become crap once the season starts.  Heck it's even highly debatable once the season ends and we know how each team did.  Top 25 lists are inaccurate and really serve no point in high school.  After the top 4 they serve no point in college.

This ain't the dumb brain NCAA and this ain't college 

You actually can see teams in the top half take losses to teams outside the top percentile