DILLARD (6-3) @ (7-2) CAROL CITY (NOV 13TH) 1ST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS

@zoe @broward @coloumbia as a man I want to apologize for my conduct last night I was waaayyy out of line I was disrespectful and that's not who I am as a person anymore regardless of what anyone says or do it does not matter what matter is how I respond and how I react. I have grown and matured and still have things I can continue to work on.

You guys are my online football brothers and I respect all of you guys to the fullest I took some things to the heart which I shouldn't have this is a sports forum where everyone is entitled to there own opinion regardless if the next person agree or not so again I apologize and it wont happen again.

@zoe @broward @coloumbia as a man I want to apologize for my conduct last night I was waaayyy out of line I was disrespectful and that's not who I am as a person anymore regardless of what anyone says or do it does not matter what matter is how I respond and how I react. I have grown and matured and still have things I can continue to work on.

You guys are my online football brothers and I respect all of you guys to the fullest I took some things to the heart which I shouldn't have this is a sports forum where everyone is entitled to there own opinion regardless if the next person agree or not so again I apologize and it wont happen again.

its alright, that was a very mature step by admiting you made a mistake and you recognize it, i understand how things can get out of hand, heck when i first joined i was constantly argueing everything on here, i feel i have matured though and you taking a good step right there, glad everyone is on same page, now lets get ready to have some fun, good luck to all your teams on potential playoff runs this coming month