Miramar vs. McArthur Game Thread.

SubZero

2 minutes ago, SubZero said:

I was talking with some of the coaches, and they said they wouldn't mind seeing Dillard again in the playoffs. I wasn't there for the regular season game. 

Good game bro, I’m sure they wouldn’t , would be a good game but we spared Miramar it was suppose to be a double digit win but we downed it at the one year line and just took the victory 

but keep up the win streak if we cross paths in the playoffs , we gotta link before the game 

1 minute ago, SubZero said:

I was talking with some of the coaches, and they said they wouldn't mind seeing Dillard again in the playoffs. I wasn't there for the regular season game. 

I could see where Miramar could make that game interesting. You played them tough the first game. Not sure how the game went down, but your defense held them to two scores. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Good game bro, I’m sure they wouldn’t , would be a good game but we spared Miramar it was suppose to be a double digit win but we downed it at the one year line and just took the victory 

but keep up the win streak if we cross paths in the playoffs , we gotta link before the game 

@DarterBlue2

9 hours ago, Jullian said:

Was at the game. Coulda been a lot worse. That’s the worst Mustang team I’ve seen in 40 yrs of Broward County football. #1 with the Pats is a speedster!!! Congrats 

They're not scared to play STA or a Dillard in the playoffs. The offense is clicking right now. Seeing Western will be a good test for Miramar last week of the season. 

12 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Good game bro, I’m sure they wouldn’t , would be a good game but <we spared Miramar it was suppose to be a double digit win but we downed it at the one year line and just took the victory>

I don't think so, but good luck vs STA. We've beaten aquinas, and we can do it again...

55 minutes ago, SubZero said:

I don't think so, but good luck vs STA. We've beaten aquinas, and we can do it again...

You have the right mindset for the playoffs, especially playing a challenging schedule to keep upping your game as opposed to slaughtering "Have Nots".  It's better to lose early and keep getting better than have the kids  being told they are "All World" and not dealing properly with adversity.  Great positive outlook for the playoffs as opposed to talking about reasons you might lose prior to playing the game.  Go get them. 

2 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

You have the right mindset for the playoffs, especially playing a challenging schedule to keep upping your game as opposed to slaughtering "Have Nots".  It's better to lose early and keep getting better than have the kids  being told they are "All World" and not dealing properly with adversity.  Great positive outlook for the playoffs as opposed to talking about reasons you might lose prior to playing the game.  Go get them. 

Thanks. I see Osceola is 6-1, and only loss was a close one to cocoa. Looking to make some noise in 8A Playoffs, good for your team. As for us, it's about watching film, and having the offense, and defense gel alike, and getting in a rhythm. If we can do that, then why can't Miramar make a deep run in the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, SubZero said:

Thanks. I see Osceola is 6-1, and only loss was a close one to cocoa. Looking to make some noise in 8A Playoffs, good for your team. As for us, it's about watching film, and having the offense, and defense gel alike, and getting in a rhythm. If we can do that, then why can't Miramar make a deep run in the playoffs. 

Not only are you guys gonna get in as district champs I see you guys at least getting to the second round, what’s amazing is the patriots may end up hosting the either us or STA in the first round depending on who win next week. 

8 minutes ago, SubZero said:

Yeah, that was a close loss at their place with several chances at the end with offense unable to finish plays that were there.  Probably would have helped to have a tune-up game prior, but all you can do is learn and move on.  Our defense is state championship caliber without a doubt and offense is working hard to try to get to that same level.  Each game they show improvement and that is the plan.  

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Not only are you guys gonna get in as district champs I see you guys at least getting to the second round, what’s amazing is the patriots may end up hosting the either us or STA in the first round depending on who win next week. 

I wouldn't jump ahead as our next opponent West Orange is a state caliber team and they are also 3-0 in the district with the game at their place.  If we value the football and avoid unforced turnovers I like our chances, but we can't play like we did in the second half last night.  Just as you rate your game with STA next week as top game in the state, I view ours the same way.  Others, Lake Mary vs Seminole, etc.. also have that opinion as your game is not the only one everyone will be dialed in to. 

1 minute ago, Ray Icaza said:

I wouldn't jump ahead as our next opponent West Orange is a state caliber team and they are also 3-0 in the district with the game at their place.  If we value the football and avoid unforced turnovers I like our chances, but we can't play like we did in the second half last night.  Just as you rate your game with STA next week as top game in the state, I view ours the same way.  Others, Lake Mary vs Seminole, etc.. also have that opinion as your game is not the only one everyone will be dialed in to. 

Yea that’s gonna be a huge one for you guys , I’m going to most def keep my eye on that matchup for sure. In that message tho i was talking about Miramar & then wrapping g up their district & most likely will host us or STA in the first round. 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yea that’s gonna be a huge one for you guys , I’m going to most def keep my eye on that matchup for sure. In that message tho i was talking about Miramar & then wrapping g up their district & most likely will host us or STA in the first round. 

My bad, you are correct as I thought after my post yours was in reference to it which now I see it wasn't.