State Finals 1A Trenton Vs Port St. Joe

DisabledAccount

I hear Po-Jo is closing down the entire county (closing all schools for Dec 4th) and putting them on buses and coming to Orlando to cheer on there team. I say good for yall lets make this year attendance for 1A a new record! I know Trenton will be bringing 2500 to 3000 with friends and family from the surrounding area coming to watch. 

I hope to see 6000 or more get loud and get proud!!!!!!!!!!! By the way there where 6000 in attendance for the Trenton Madison game.

I hear Po-Jo is closing down the entire county (closing all schools for Dec 4th) and putting them on buses and coming to Orlando to cheer on there team. I say good for yall lets make this year attendance for 1A a new record! I know Trenton will be bringing 2500 to 3000 with friends and family from the surrounding area coming to watch. 

I hope to see 6000 or more get loud and get proud!!!!!!!!!!! By the way there where 6000 in attendance for the Trenton Madison game.

thats pretty good support for both sides, i remember hearing about the great crowd we brought in 97' and i think at the time was the record for attendence, with the mass majority coming from our side