7A States- STA @ Viera

BrowardHandicapper

7a championship game was last week against Braden River.

That or STA vs. Dwyer. Dwyer and Braden River would easily beat Viera the way they are playing tonight.

I honestly think Viera is just not prepared for the atmosphere . First time here for both coaches and players playing the most experienced big game team in the State. Same thing could happen to Flanagan tomorrow night.

honeslty ik the whole time once we lost that STA was going to win the title, but i knew if i said that people would think i was taking shot at viera, but ik we didnt play our best in the game last week and that STA was going to have more talent then viera and would be more prepared

Totally agree with this. Viera is a very opportunistic team. Against both Lakeland and Columbia, they took advantage of the mistakes (many unforced) that those teams made. That isn't saying Viera isn't a very good team, very good teams should do that. I just couldn't see STA giving them those opportunities. And when they did, they just buckled down and didn't let Viera do anything with them.

im not saying viera wasent talented, they were very much a good football team and had talent, but their wins over lakeland then columbia were because they took advantage of a lot of mistakes by 2 great programs who had a bad day on the field, and they being on hot streak and pulling upset on lakeland allowed them to put every bit of what they had to pull what may have been a even bigger upset by coming into lake city and winning but the hot streak didnt last against STA who played a great game and didnt let it stay close

7A was a very watered down division,probably the weakest by far of all the classes. Look at STA's possible opponents.

Viera: a 4 loss team that has done what ever?

Columbia:Lost to a non playoff Escambia and always flames out

Lakeland: Lost to Bartow!!! Ft Meade beat Bartow by 4 Tds

I mean look @ Columbia's playoff run

Chiles: A 6-5 football team, I saw them on tape. Not very good at all

Lincoln: A 5-7 football I saw in person. A cakewalk for an elite team

Bartram Trail: 9-4 they basically lost to every playoff team until they got to the 7A playoffs. What's that tell you?

Viera: 10-5 football team who like Batram trail lost to every good football team until they reached the 7A playoffs.

Not exactly a gauntlet there for the 7A north.

7A was a very watered down division,probably the weakest by far of all the classes. Look at STA's possible opponents.

Viera: a 4 loss team that has done what ever?

Columbia:Lost to a non playoff Escambia and always flames out

Lakeland: Lost to Bartow!!! Ft Meade beat Bartow by 4 Tds

I mean look @ Columbia's playoff run

Chiles: A 6-5 football team, I saw them on tape. Not very good at all

Lincoln: A 5-7 football I saw in person. A cakewalk for an elite team

Bartram Trail: 9-4 they basically lost to every playoff team until they got to the 7A playoffs. What's that tell you?

Viera: 10-5 football team who like Batram trail lost to every good football team until they reached the 7A playoffs.

Not exactly a gauntlet there for the 7A north.

whos your team?