Breaking news: Columbia to play Jax. Trinity Christian

DisabledAccount

Breaking news, 23 hours till we get thrown in to play TCA in a last minute game, any predictions?

I actually think Columbia has a shot to pull out a nice road win here.

1. Short week for TCA in very physical game for them versus Cocoa.  

2. Three extra days of rest for Columbia.

3.  According to Columbiahighfan2016, Columbia usually plays better on the road for big games because of less distractions. 

Seems like a great time right now to catch the defending 3A State Champions but I think Columbia can get it done.  I'll lean Columbia in a close one here.

I actually think Columbia has a shot to pull out a nice road win here.

1. Short week for TCA in very physical game for them versus Cocoa.

2. Three extra days of rest for Columbia.

3. According to Columbiahighfan2016, Columbia usually plays better on the road for big games because of less distractions.

Seems like a great time right now to catch the defending 3A State Champions but I think Columbia can get it done. I'll lean Columbia in a close one here.

I like the bringing up cocoa being a physical game and with that is another physical team in Columbia with a bit to prove after that Gainesville game and we do have 2 straight road wins to open year and are used to playing road games so we know how to prepare, plus they won't have any film on us as this game was last minute so they won't know how we play until we get on field so they won't know our strengths and weakness as the score card won't show it and we already know TCA a good team and know just to go out there and play 100% plus I'm hearing a few offensive starters gonna be back for this game so I look foward to seeing how we do in a game where we basically going into with no prep, we can show a lot of fortitude in this game against the 3 time defending champs

I'll throw my two cents in here, for what it's worth. We're talking about a top 7A team going up against a top 3A team. In most instances that should be somewhat of a mismatch. We all know that TCA is an all star team and championship material. We also know that they have yet to win a game. losses in two preseason and 1 regular season games. From what I saw of TCA's game against Cocoa, they are very beatable. And remember, Cocoa is only a 4A team, albeit a very good 4A team. If TCA doesn't revert to their previous year's form Columbia just may win this one by a comfortable margin.