BROWARD (PUBLIC) VS DADE (PUBLIC) What's The DIFFERENCE???

That's surprising to hear about BTW weightroom. I mean, if every player who makes or made it in the NFL from S FL donated a min of $5k (Tax deductible) back to their school, that can do A LOT for a program. I thought I read somewhere that NFL players are required by the NFL to give back to some kind of organization ?

That's surprising to hear about BTW weightroom. I mean, if every player who makes or made it in the NFL from S FL donated a min of $5k (Tax deductible) back to their school, that can do A LOT for a program. I thought I read somewhere that NFL players are required by the NFL to give back to some kind of organization ?

You may be correct about the NFL players donation to a organization.   I am not saying the BTW weight-room is expected to be that of a private but I will go out on a limb and say I would be willing to bet that some of the public schools in the suburbs have a better or more modern weight room than BTW.  In the end BTW will find a way to get things done regardless, old school or whatever...

I believe different neighbourhoods play a big factor into why some schools have state of the art facilities. I graduated from Everglades high school but I did attend Miramar a year that's why I rep the Patriots. Miramar has been up since 1970 I believe so an older school, whereas Everglades been open since 2003 or 2004 a new school. We had new text books every year, yearbook was in color every year, the bathrooms were being redone every year and the school. Paint, landscaping and so fourth. At Miramar none of this was occuring except for the new 2 story freshman build. The point I'm trying make is a school like Everglades isn't a powerhouse in football but can get whatever they need, but Central, Northwestern, Jackson, Booker T. Washington, Boyd Anderson, Hallandale, Ely and Dillard won't unless it's donated. Has anyone seen Columbus and St. Thomas weight room and facilities. I can bet you all it's state of the art.

I believe different neighbourhoods play a big factor into why some schools have state of the art facilities. I graduated from Everglades high school but I did attend Miramar a year that's why I rep the Patriots. Miramar has been up since 1970 I believe so an older school, whereas Everglades been open since 2003 or 2004 a new school. We had new text books every year, yearbook was in color every year, the bathrooms were being redone every year and the school. Paint, landscaping and so fourth. At Miramar none of this was occuring except for the new 2 story freshman build. The point I'm trying make is a school like Everglades isn't a powerhouse in football but can get whatever they need, but Central, Northwestern, Jackson, Booker T. Washington, Boyd Anderson, Hallandale, Ely and Dillard won't unless it's donated. Has anyone seen Columbus and St. Thomas weight room and facilities. I can bet you all it's state of the art.

Think of all of the NFL talent out of the schools that you just listed.  Surprised former players never got together and donated funds for a better weight-room or something ....  

Columbus and STA  weight-rooms are likely state of the art because of tuition and wealthy alumni giving back/donating to the boosters etc...

Think of all of the NFL talent out of the schools that you just listed. Surprised former players never got together and donated funds for a better weight-room or something ....

Columbus and STA weight-rooms are likely state of the art because of tuition and wealthy alumni giving back/donating to the boosters etc...

I forgot the oline name that went to the west and played for the canes and the Dolphins m now coach at the west... I remember him donating money to northwestern and have a new weight room.... That was bout 2 to 3 years ago I believe... As for BTW they don't have that much kids that went on to the NFL... I know Brandon Harris n that's all... But I know BTW had a new planetarium built so maybe the money went to that... But the kids do not care how good their facilities look... They just want to ball...

I forgot the oline name that went to the west and played for the canes and the Dolphins m now coach at the west... I remember him donating money to northwestern and have a new weight room.... That was bout 2 to 3 years ago I believe... As for BTW they don't have that much kids that went on to the NFL... I know Brandon Harris n that's all... But I know BTW had a new planetarium built so maybe the money went to that... But the kids do not care how good their facilities look... They just want to ball...

Wow All of You Have made Valid Points But when you look at a school like Dillard They Have alumni & Help For Days.! They Have the Money & Resources I mean just Look at the School Look like a Freaking College & the State of the Art Basketball gym that's 30+ feet in Height & hold easily over 5,000 people. Dillard Can Do more if they choose to just don't know why not.