Uncle Luke Speaks

gatorman-uf

22 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Thank you for the information. I know responding to him is a losing battle; I just wanted to generate a few laughs with my post of the tornado on a house. Lol

The only advantage st thomas has is speed and size. Yes they will score , but Madison will fight.  Now 2012 goes to Madison county over st thomas. Since they handed the 22 division 1 players on ole Roger Harriot team University. I'm sure Fort Lauderdale has respect for Madison County. Miami needs to do the same. Then America next. Georgia already does. 

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

But you do think Lincoln would,  since they lost to Edgewater by 7 and beat Palmetto by 21, the same Palmetto that should have beat Miami Central.  Yeah man madison was elite in 2019 . You Don't have a clue. Bc madison would give Lincoln a game.  

I don't have a clue? You have never watched a SFL team in you life

You will never be on my level you dumbass so STFU

Do a ranking next week I guarantee you I will rank more people that make final top 50 in MaxPreps then preseason than you and when I do I want you to crawl back into a hole

If you can do better than I'll get Josh to disable my account

Put your money where your mouth is 

11 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Who smashed trinity christian.  Who beat carol city. 

Carol City wasn't great in 2019 

And Columbia would have smashed Madison the same way they did TCA if we weren't down half our defensive starters had at that point but hey I wouldn't expect someone who knows nothing about sports to realize how much a team is different as the season goes on

Some teams get better others get worse

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Carol City wasn't great in 2019 

And Columbia would have smashed Madison the same way they did TCA if we weren't down half our defensive starters had at that point but hey I wouldn't expect someone who knows nothing about sports to realize how much a team is different as the season goes on

Some teams get better others get worse

I doubt that if I remember madison was winning but couldn't score. In 2021 they change that 28-16 . 

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I don't have a clue? You have never watched a SFL team in you life

You will never be on my level you dumbass so STFU

Do a ranking next week I guarantee you I will rank more people that make final top 50 in MaxPreps then preseason than you and when I do I want you to crawl back into a hole

If you can do better than I'll get Josh to disable my account

Put your money where your mouth is 

Not great Carol city lost 10-0 to the mighty northwestern. Yeah and go watch film buddy madison would have gave anyone problems. Allen was hurt by the way against Columbia so. 

44 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Schedule lowndes Fleming is there.  Get ran over quickly I promise. Yall boys can't beat lowndes with Fleming.  

Schedule us for god’s sake. You guys have a strong program and a preseason game between Venice and Madison County would be beneficial for both teams. Steel sharpens steel. Let’s line it up. Venice @ Madison County Week 0. Would be a great opening contest for both teams. 

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Ya know.... I hear Venice is in need of 4 games including preseason.  Just sayin'

Madison County needs a preseason game. St. Thomas Aquinas, Cardinal Gibbons, and Miami Central all need Week 3’s. I think Manatee needs a week 11 and St Frances Academy of Baltimore needs a week 4. Mater Dei needs a week 3 and a week 7. All of those are needs for Venice. @Jesse

32 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Not great Carol city lost 10-0 to the mighty northwestern. Yeah and go watch film buddy madison would have gave anyone problems. Allen was hurt by the way against Columbia so. 

I don't need to go watch film 

I've seen more SFL teams in the last 2 years than you have in the last 20 

I'm a damn expert and your a clown 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I don't need to go watch film 

I've seen more SFL teams in the last 2 years than you have in the last 20 

I'm a damn expert and your a clown 

Nah I think you do.  And no need to cuss it's just football.  

28 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Schedule us for god’s sake. You guys have a strong program and a preseason game between Venice and Madison County would be beneficial for both teams. Steel sharpens steel. Let’s line it up. Venice @ Madison County Week 0. Would be a great opening contest for both teams. 

He has nothing to do with Madison County athletics. He can't schedule anything. He doesn't even know anyone on the team or any of the coaches. He's just a creepy weirdo high school team stalker.

9 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

He has nothing to do with Madison County athletics. He can't schedule anything. He doesn't even know anyone on the team or any of the coaches. He's just a creepy weirdo high school team stalker.

I know but as a fan he should in theory have more say in the situation than myself. I have Coach Peacock’s email but that’s as far as I can go. Doesn’t he have any contact with the school at all? 

11 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

Can name over 50 players right now.  And 10 coaches. Buddy 

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I know but as a fan he should in theory have more say in the situation than myself. I have Coach Peacock’s email but that’s as far as I can go. Doesn’t he have any contact with the school at all? 

I know some of the players on Instagram. But I don't have a relationship with them.  I am a fan and thats all I want to be. I have no reason to become friends.  Plus I take it seriously watching them play. I keep my distance. 

13 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I know some of the players on Instagram. But I don't have a relationship with them.  I am a fan and thats all I want to be. I have no reason to become friends.  Plus I take it seriously watching them play. I keep my distance. 

I understand that man and that’s perfectly fine. I get it. You don’t have to be a high-schooler to cheer for high school sports. If that were the case this site would not exist. We just need a preseason game and I believe a game between Madison and Venice would be good for both programs. I’ll tell our coach that Madison needs a week 0 but that’s the extent of my ability.

I’m sorry if anything I said seemed offensive or resemblant of ad hominem in any way. I’m just really passionate about sports in general and eager to see the Indians win. At the end of the day it’s just a game but some of us get a little more emotionally invested than others.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Nah I think you do.  And no need to cuss it's just football.  

You have no clue how little you actually know 

Until you have seen these SFL teams play in person you have no business talking about being an expert on them 

I'll be adding another SFL power to my list of teams watching this year which is one more than you have ever seen

6 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

So in a back handed way you admit Columbia elite, not Madison.  All you do is talk in circles with no end.

The funny part is people accuse me of being a homer and yet even I am reasonable enough to know STA would beat Columbia pretty convincingly 

Yet that dude thinks Madison could beat STA when they didn't even beat a banged up Columbia team that year 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You have no clue how little you actually know 

Until you have seen these SFL teams play in person you have no business talking about being an expert on them 

I'll be adding another SFL power to my list of teams watching this year which is one more than you have ever seen

Dude I watched trinity christian vs chaminade Madonna at state I'm on the video in the crowd.  It was a great game SFL has speed and size.  But trinity christian had speed and power too. Madison could definitely win if they play smart.  

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The funny part is people accuse me of being a homer and yet even I am reasonable enough to know STA would beat Columbia pretty convincingly 

Yet that dude thinks Madison could beat STA when they didn't even beat a banged up Columbia team that year 

They could hang,  Columbia could hang around.  If st thomas doesn't play seriously. That's why Edgewater almost won 

13 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

So in a back handed way you admit Columbia elite, not Madison.  All you do is talk in circles with no end.

Both are in terms of positions being able to attack teams of higher or equal talent. Madison had the run game and offensive line. Columbia had the wide receivers and quarterback. Both play physically on defense. I think Columbia lacks the running back play. And Madison lacks quarterback play, st thomas and others have all the pieces to win. But could lose Or struggle with lesser teams. Like cincinnati can hang with Georgia or Alabama. But the size might be different or talent. It's literally the same thing Madison is not way below st thomas or anyone. 

31 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I understand that man and that’s perfectly fine. I get it. You don’t have to be a high-schooler to cheer for high school sports. If that were the case this site would not exist. We just need a preseason game and I believe a game between Madison and Venice would be good for both programs. I’ll tell our coach that Madison needs a week 0 but that’s the extent of my ability.

I’m sorry if anything I said seemed offensive or resemblant of ad hominem in any way. I’m just really passionate about sports in general and eager to see the Indians win. At the end of the day it’s just a game but some of us get a little more emotionally invested than others.

You good,  Madison gonna have a down season.  Fleming leaving hurt the offense big. He is literally a super star. They do have some promises on defense.  The D line should be good,  line backers, secondary.  Offense line lost a lineman to coffee ga and quarter back, running back has some talent and wide receiver.  But they not big enough or strong to beat Venice.  Yall feed on talent in yall area. But with Fleming back I like Madison 42-28. Without Fleming Venice 35-17 Madison. 

8 hours ago, Jesse said:

You good,  Madison gonna have a down season.  Fleming leaving hurt the offense big. He is literally a super star. They do have some promises on defense.  The D line should be good,  line backers, secondary.  Offense line lost a lineman to coffee ga and quarter back, running back has some talent and wide receiver.  But they not big enough or strong to beat Venice.  Yall feed on talent in yall area. But with Fleming back I like Madison 42-28. Without Fleming Venice 35-17 Madison. 

Did his parents move to Lowndes or did he just transfer? Transferring out of state is a pretty big move.