Why Snead left St. John Paul II

gator boy

Very interesting.  If it all went down that way , I tip my hat to Coach Sneed for having integrity.

What also is interesting how the Palm Beach Post has yet to report on this story considering all of the schools involved were Palm  Beach County schools.  Could it have anything to do with the possibility that Rizk's father stated that AHD illegally reached out to his son at St. John Paul?  

Just remember that the Palm Beach Post led the witch hunt to rid Doug Socha and the AD at Oxbridge Academy.  Where the Palm Beach Post got their information is unknown, but I am sure it had nothing to do with anyone affiliated with AHD who now has an up-and-coming Oxbridge Academy program in their district!  :o

Very interesting.  If it all went down that way , I tip my hat to Coach Sneed for having integrity.

What also is interesting how the Palm Beach Post has yet to report on this story considering all of the schools involved were Palm  Beach County schools.  Could it have anything to do with the possibility that Rizk's father stated that AHD illegally reached out to his son at St. John Paul?  

Just remember that the Palm Beach Post led the witch hunt to rid Doug Socha and the AD at Oxbridge Academy.  Where the Palm Beach Post got their information is unknown, but I am sure it had nothing to do with anyone affiliated with AHD who now has an up-and-coming Oxbridge Academy program in their district!  :o

Lol AHD don't want anybody picking from their pot

http://highschoolbuzz.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/07/08/football-ex-saint-john-paul-ii-coach-willie-snead-says-he-resigned-over-qb-dispute/\

So the Palm Beach Post finally comes in after the story is reported in neighboring county Broward SunSentinel newspaper.  They tell the story of Snead leaving but fail to reference anything relative to a recruiting or how Rizk landed at AHD. Absolutely no wrongdoing- heresay!.lol..

Read the Broward County Sun Sentinel and there is more to the story than just Snead leaving:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/palm-beach/fl-st-john-paul-qb-embroglio-0707-20160707-story.html

Between this and the Palm Beach Post Oxbridge Academy witch hunt it just exposes how the paper appears to be in bed with AHD.  

Hindsley admitted speaking to the parents of a student not enrolled at his school during a campus visit?

Rut-oh shaggy

As reported by Wells Dusenbury and the Sun-Sentinel:

AHD coach stated he bumped into them :  

"His family came on a tour (of the school) and I bumped into them," Hindsley said. "They asked me some questions about football. They asked about the quarterback position and I said that we have a starter [in Smith]. I said Ryan can come in and compete, but we have our guy. That was the extent of the conversation."

My favorite part, he enrolled at AHD on June 15 and was back at St. JP II by June 22. His reasoning "he didn't like American Heritage." Seriously, you can make that decision in a week?

Whether he was recruited or not, think about it for a second. You are a rising Junior, the QB at AHD is a rising Junior and just won a state championship. Do you really think you are going to beat out the reigning starter? I just don't get it.