Bold predictions 5-8A?

DisabledAccount

I can do 2 5A ones right now but I'll come back with 6-8a later

5A 1: Ribault upsets Suwannee in regular season to win district then beats them again in playoffs and plays in regional finals against Wakulla

5a 2: Bishiop morre plays AHP in regional finals and winner goes on to beat Wakulla in state finals

6A and 7A

6a 1: vanguard upsets Gainesville and Armwood and rolls into state finals as underdogs

6A 2: mainland finally gets over past failures and beats Miami central and rolls into state finals

7A 1: Columbia plays Lakeland for first time in 94 years with the right to go to states on the line at Lakeland home field

7A 2: STA rolls over all challengers and goes into state finals 14-0

I'll do 8A soon

BOLD prediction Not 1 Team From DISTRICT 6A-16 will be in The 3rd Round of the Playoffs.

Yes that means they Will fall to both broward Teams. Long chance in hell of happening but we say bold predictions right.

Ha ha y'all wish that can happen

Well look at who they would face, Miami central, Carol city, mainland, and Naples, and armwood is likely 4th or 5th best of that group so really not that bold

Don't even put Naples in the same sentence as those teams in 2016.  Naples had a great team last year but Armwood reloads pretty much every year.  Armwood preseason is considered a top 100 team nationally by most.  Pretty hard to argue that Armwood is not a preseason #5 - #10 in FL right now - all classes. 

In fact one could argue that Central, Carol City, Mainland and Armwood are all top 10 teams in FL.  Dillard and Naples - not so much!

And still if Dillard was able to beat Carol city, mainland, and Miami central who all 3 are better then armwood then how you gonna convince anyone that armwood would do something that no one in the tough as nails region 4 of 6a which might be the best region in the state couldn't do?

And still if Dillard was able to beat Carol city, mainland, and Miami central who all 3 are better then armwood then how you gonna convince anyone that armwood would do something that no one in the tough as nails region 4 of 6a which might be the best region in the state couldn't do?

Here is a hint:  Sometimes when you play 4 of the top ten teams in the state over a 5 weak stretch. The first and second weeks are not always your hardest games - when you are taking on 4 teams of that caliber.  Even if the first two teams were a little better than the rest.

This rule particularly applies to teams that realistically are not of the level of what would be 4 elite opponents. Translation: When a team is playing out of their a$$ , and continue to play much better teams it is  more a matter of depth and emotions at that point.  A battle that historically is lost eventually by Cinderella.

Now go back to watching Cinderalla Story, The Karate Kid and Little Giants.

Im not saying I see it happening but if they can get past central, carol city and mainland I hardly think they going to lose to armwood, armwood would not have won region 4 of 6a ONCE in the past 5 years, they beat a average-good Gainesville team and the only time Gainesville was actually close to talent level of armwood (2012) they beat them and they are better then any of the region 1 teams which really don't say much, panhandle teams end up coming in too beat up to beat armwood and st Augustine hasent been "st Augustine" for a while, so when they dominate those teams and face central in championship they get crushed, don't bielive me, look at score

Im not saying I see it happening but if they can get past central, carol city and mainland I hardly think they going to lose to armwood, armwood would not have won region 4 of 6a ONCE in the past 5 years, they beat a average-good Gainesville team and the only time Gainesville was actually close to talent level of armwood (2012) they beat them and they are better then any of the region 1 teams which really don't say much, panhandle teams end up coming in too beat up to beat armwood and st Augustine hasent been "st Augustine" for a while, so when they dominate those teams and face central in championship they get crushed, don't bielive me, look at score

Armwood is the best team north of Orlando and West of Jacksonville in 2016.  I'll go out on a limb and say that in July. 

By the way, you are contradicting yourself.  "Panhandle teams come in too beat up when they play Armwood"....yet hypothetically Dillard playing Central, Carol City, and Mainland would not call for getting beat up like panhandle teams "beat" on eachother?   :rolleyes:

Well I was saying why they fail to beat armwood and we faced armwood at ucf in full scrimmages and they did not get a single win over us

The fact that Columbia beat Armwood at UCF spring jamboree scrimmages is about as valid and useful of  a measuring stick to Armwood  as Stoneman Douglas beating the BTW 'A" team at the Miami Dolphins  7 v 7! 

Let's focus on Sept. - December .  Columbia will not be on the level of Armwood come November.  Talk to me about Columbia in December - that is if they are still around. 

It has plenty of merit when you saying armwood better then anyone north of Orlando, if I remember Apopka is north of Orlando by 20 minutes and Apopka would mop the floor with armwood and the fact we beat them at ucf shows that you can't say that right now they are better then anyone in north Florida bc they have to this point of off season done nothing to warrant that "opinion" but we can go on and on all day or we can get back on topic lol