3A Trinity Christian - Will they be unstoppable this season?

Proseteye

Looks like USF is recruiting him pretty good. Maybe USF is giving him a shot at playing QB, Florida wanted him on defense or as an athlete but not as a QB.

yep USF wanted him as a QB and that's were florida messed up, missed out on a good one their, I really like Bruce as a QB he will be solid at USF

That is correct. They're technically eligible as early as 6th grade if the school is classified as a K-12 school. I believe the only time I've heard of a 7th grader on varsity was a linemen at Uschool in 2011 or 2012. I've never seen or heard of a 6th grader; however, there's tons of president for 8th graders among a variety of classes, especially in 3A and the old 2B/2A classes.

Many of the K-12 and 7-12 public and private schools will have 8th graders and sometimes 7th graders playing on varsity.  Sometimes it is because they have no jv program, other kids are moved up to varsity after hte jv season ends and sometimes a kid is really gifted and is able to compete at a varsity level.  The rule as I understand it is that you have to have the same principal, middle school and high school.  At many of the small schools due to roster size middle, jv, and varsity practice together so the younger kids go through the same drills (typically non contact) and preparation.