Teams that are slept on ???

gator boy

Every year there's at least 1 under the radar team that ends up shocking people mine are in each class:

Boca Raton (8a)

Dwyer (7a) - I have them upsetting STA

Dillard (6a) - Could beat Carol city this year in playoffs

Coconut Creek (5a) - Should finally make the playoffs with rest of district being down

Glades Central (4a) -I think they could upset BTW but lose to cocoa

Chaminade-Madonna (3a)  - My pick to win states, will be prepared for playoffs with tough regular season schedule

Village Academy (2a)

Pahokee (1a) - I think should get to states this year

Whats your takes?

Every year there's at least 1 under the radar team that ends up shocking people mine are in each class:

Boca Raton (8a)

Coconut Creek (5a) - Should finally make the playoffs with rest of district being down

Chaminade-Madonna (3a) - My pick to win states, will be prepared for playoffs with tough regular season schedule

Village Academy (2a)

Whats your takes?

Cocoa vs Bolles in state title?

Boca Raton (8a)

Chaminade-Madonna (3a)  - My pick to win states, will be prepared for playoffs with tough regular season schedule

Village Academy (2a)

Whats your takes?

Boca Raton - good team but they won't get past both the Broward and Dade 8A powers if they have to play on the road.  

Dwyer - Arguably the best team in PB County this year facing arguably the best team in the United States.  Better chance of it snowing in PB this winter.

Dillard - May not even play Carol City in the playoffs,  but this Carol City team is far from the 2013 team that got upset by Dillard 19-28.  No one wants to talk about the 44-6 pounding Carol City put on Dillard last year (2015).

Coconut Creek - Could very well finish second in the District. The District that is like night and day compared to last year.  Either way this definitely has a good shot to happen.

Glades Central - Probably will be a little better than last year but BTW will be a lot better than last year. Slim chance but not out of out of possibility. Agree -  Doubt Glades Central gets past Cocoa.

Chaminade Madonna -  No one is sleeping on a team with 25+ D1 players on it.  If they beat TCA it would be a upset but not a shocker or anything.  

Village Academy - Solid team but 2A is a lot stronger than last year.  Probably better than many think.

Pahokee- The 2015 Pahokee team was solid but ended abruptly with drama/coaching issues.  Is the 2016 Pahokee team as good or better than last year?  If so they should get to States this year.

Tell me a team that will win a playoff game that no one has heard much about...

Boca Raton - good team but they won't get past both the Broward and Dade 8A powers if they have to play on the road.

Dwyer - Arguably the best team in PB County this year facing arguably the best team in the United States. Better chance of it snowing in PB this winter.

Dillard - May not even play Carol City in the playoffs, but this Carol City team is far from the 2013 team that got upset by Dillard 19-28. No one wants to talk about the 44-6 pounding Carol City put on Dillard last year (2015).

Coconut Creek - Could very well finish second in the District. The District that is like night and day compared to last year. Either way this definitely has a good shot to happen.

Glades Central - Probably will be a little better than last year but BTW will be a lot better than last year. Slim chance but not out of out of possibility. Agree - Doubt Glades Central gets past Cocoa.

Chaminade Madonna - No one is sleeping on a team with 25+ D1 players on it. If they beat TCA it would be a upset but not a shocker or anything. Do you like Alabama to get to the NCAA final 4 as well?

Village Academy - Solid team but 2A is a lot stronger than last year. Probably better than many think.

Pahokee- The 2015 Pahokee team was solid but ended abruptly with drama/coaching issues. Is the 2016 Pahokee team as good or better than last year? If so they should get to States this year.

Tell me a team that will win a playoff game that no one has heard much about...

How bout Ribault? Everyone is underestimating how much of a effect breaking in a new coach will be to Suwannee and I see Ribault winning that district

Also union county, they were basically not talked about by anyone besides me and most still have fort white winning that district and union county a bit under the radar

How bout Ribault? Everyone is underestimating how much of a effect breaking in a new coach will be to Suwannee and I see Ribault winning that district

Tell us about them and why...

Union county may not ever be considered top 25 state of Florida team but when it comes to 1a they are a decent football team, they in a district where they managed to beat everyone but fort white last year and seem to be the only competitive teams in that district last year and are probley the only ones from that district that can beat fort white and I'm going to pick them to pull that upset and host a playoff game which would prove them to be under the radar

Ribault another team that was second best in district last year but fell twice to Suwannee but Suwannee has to break in a new coach this year which I think will open that district up to Ribault who did prove they got talent and did beat first coast and Raines last year