Teams that are slept on ???

gator boy

Every year there's at least 1 under the radar team that ends up shocking people mine are in each class:

Boca Raton (8a)

Dwyer (7a) - I have them upsetting STA

Dillard (6a) - Could beat Carol city this year in playoffs

Coconut Creek (5a) - Should finally make the playoffs with rest of district being down

Glades Central (4a) -I think they could upset BTW but lose to cocoa

Chaminade-Madonna (3a) - My pick to win states, will be prepared for playoffs with tough regular season schedule

Village Academy (2a)

Pahokee (1a) - I think should get to states this year

Whats your takes?

Glades Central beats BTW and becomes State Champions by beating Bolles

What can you tell us about them?

Our offense is loaded led by a future Army All American, Lorenzo Lingard. Our defense replaces a lot however the kids coming in are showing some great athleticism over the first few days of practice. We have the talent to make some noise and will be tested in arguably the toughest district in 8A North. What else would you like to know about us?

Our offense is loaded led by a future Army All American, Lorenzo Lingard. Our defense replaces a lot however the kids coming in are showing some great athleticism over the first few days of practice. We have to talent to make some noise and will be tested in arguably the toughest district in 8A North. What else would you like to know about us?

What would your likely playoff path be?

What would your likely playoff path be?

1st round: Sandalwood, Mandarin, Spruce Creek

2nd round: this is where I really think we'll see Sandalwood

3rd round: Apopka, West Orange

4th Round: Manatee, DP

Not by any means an easy road, but we feel good about this team and feel like we can go far!!

3rd round: Timber Creek, Winter Park

4th Round: Apopka, DP

Not by any means an easy road, but we feel good about this team and feel like we can go far!!

I thought your team and Apopka in same region?

3rd round: Timber Creek, Winter Park

4th Round: Apopka, DP

1st two rounds are correct but you would face Apopka or West Orange in the 3rd round (regional finals) on the road. 4th round (state semi finals) would be a home game between teams like Vero Beach, Osceola, Dr. Phillips, and Manatee.

Boca Raton - good team but they won't get past both the Broward and Dade 8A powers if they have to play on the road.  

Dwyer - Arguably the best team in PB County this year facing arguably the best team in the United States.  Better chance of it snowing in PB this winter.

Dillard - May not even play Carol City in the playoffs,  but this Carol City team is far from the 2013 team that got upset by Dillard 19-28.  No one wants to talk about the 44-6 pounding Carol City put on Dillard last year (2015).

Coconut Creek - Could very well finish second in the District. The District that is like night and day compared to last year.  Either way this definitely has a good shot to happen.

Glades Central - Probably will be a little better than last year but BTW will be a lot better than last year. Slim chance but not out of out of possibility. Agree -  Doubt Glades Central gets past Cocoa.

Chaminade Madonna -  No one is sleeping on a team with 25+ D1 players on it.  If they beat TCA it would be a upset but not a shocker or anything.  

Village Academy - Solid team but 2A is a lot stronger than last year.  Probably better than many think.

Pahokee- The 2015 Pahokee team was solid but ended abruptly with drama/coaching issues.  Is the 2016 Pahokee team as good or better than last year?  If so they should get to States this year.

Tell me a team that will win a playoff game that no one has heard much about...

Agreed on the 6a Anylasis but that Goes for both sides dillard is waay better then that team back in 2013 & like u said we may not even play then MNW or miami norland may knock them off & they get that 2nd spot.

But tbh dillard can beat any team in 6A south if they play a full game of consistent panther football idc who play as long as we do that we can play anybody.

AUG 19TH LETSSSS GOOO.!!!!

Agreed on the 6a Anylasis but that Goes for both sides dillard is waay better then that team back in 2013 & like u said we may not even play then MNW or miami norland may knock them off & they get that 2nd spot.

But tbh dillard can beat any team in 6A south if they play a full game of consistent panther football idc who play as long as we do that we can play anybody.

So when y'all win its y'all play panther football for the whole game n when y'all lose y'all don't... Ok.... Y'all got a hell of a dline tho....

You were saying the same thing last year and look where it got them. Remember how excited you were with the incoming QB transfer?  Remember?  I don't even remember his name but how is the Dillard QB looking this year?  Is he prepared to face a Defense like Carol City or Central?

On another note....The one thing Dillard has going for them is their DLine.  D

So when y'all win its y'all play panther football for the whole game n when y'all lose y'all don't... Ok.... Y'all got a hell of a dline tho....

Right...you have to first know panther football to kno wat i mean alot of games dillard has lost the past few years was self inflicted mistakes u can watch film & see that. & then there were teams who was just flat out better.

& yeah our D LINE legit as hell.