Boyd Anderson Cobras Pretty Boastful 👌👌 & vow revenge vs MIA CENTRAL

The Boyd Anderson cobras football Team Seemed highly Confident at their media Day stating that american heritage patriots Dont have the Best secondary in the State and that if they think that they need to come to boyd anderson and they will no longer think that.

They also stated how their Coming For miami Central and that its REVENGE TIME.!!

maybe its just me but i think their #1 goal should be # 1 staying healthy & winning districts & playing well enough throughout the year so u can possibly have home field advantage.

Confidence is Good but over confidence can be disastrous....which 1 are they we will see.

The Boyd Anderson cobras football Team Seemed highly Confident at their media Day stating that american heritage patriots Dont have the Best secondary in the State and that if they think that they need to come to boyd anderson and they will no longer think that.

They also stated how their Coming For miami Central and that its REVENGE TIME.!!

maybe its just me but i think their #1 goal should be # 1 staying healthy & winning districts & playing well enough throughout the year so u can possibly have home field advantage.

Confidence is Good but over confidence can be disastrous....which 1 are they we will see.

So let me get this correct...It is perfectly fine to be making statements with Dillard like this:

"I promise u yo if carol city has to play @ dillard in the first round they will lose MARK IT.!!! "

"i predict central or carol city will miss the playoffs both will not make it....watch."

but Boyd Anderson's statements were "boastful"?  :rolleyes:

So let me get this correct...It is perfectly fine to be making statements with Dillard like this:

"I promise u yo if carol city has to play @ dillard in the first round they will lose MARK IT.!!! "

"i predict central or carol city will miss the playoffs both will not make it....watch."

but Boyd Anderson's statements were "boastful"? :rolleyes:

Lol dang well at least it not me for once lol

it's the Broward of debate lol

Those 2 are not comparable because 1 half of those statements was made under threads where predictions were asked & given.

& 2 im not a player were just discussing things on a football board it is another thing with u being a player and your talking like that putting a huge targeton your back & creating buliten board material for your district foes.

Me as a former player i would have never said anything especially not that especially when i havent even done anything yet mia central is the 4 time defending state champions put some respect on their name. Im all about respecting your opponent & letting your play do the talking on the field.

Me predicting a dillard win over MCC if we meet @ dillard is just a prediction on a football message board between others who make predictions as well.

I even said its good to be confident...but over confidence is not & i also said i will see which they are when the season starts. Thats it.

Those 2 are not comparable because 1 half of those statements was made under threads where predictions were asked & given.

& 2 im not a player were just discussing things on a football board it is another thing with u being a player and your talking like that putting a huge targeton your back & creating buliten board material for your district foes.

Me as a former player i would have never said anything especially not that especially when i havent even done anything yet mia central is the 4 time defending state champions put some respect on their name. Im all about respecting your opponent & letting your play do the talking on the field.

Me predicting a dillard win over MCC if we meet @ dillard is just a prediction on a football message board between others who make predictions as well.

I even said its good to be confident...but over confidence is not & i also said i will see which they are when the season starts. Thats it.

Your kidding right? 

Absolutely!  MightDillardPanthers is all about respecting Central and Carol City  :rolleyes:

Do you have the media day link for Boyd Anderson?  Can you post it or send it to me? Thx.

Your kidding right? 

Absolutely!  MightDillardPanthers is all about respecting Central and Carol City  :rolleyes:

I was talking about central i mean they are the 4 time defending state champs at the end of the day tho their the 1s thats gonna have to back it up not me i can make any mind of predictions on here lol. In the end tho i kno no matter what is said on here its just words.

I wonder tho if that was dillard players talking like that how it would have been tooken on here lol...& on the record you have no issue with what was said broward?.

I was talking about central i mean they are the 4 time defending state champs at the end of the day tho their the 1s thats gonna have to back it up not me i can make any mind of predictions on here lol. In the end tho i kno no matter what is said on here its just words.

I wonder tho if that was dillard players talking like that how it would have been tooken on here lol...& on the record you have no issue with what was said broward?.

Exactly..It's just words.....As you probably know by now, I personally don't have a problem with what was said.  Hey, BA will have to suit up and possibly/likely back up their words or eat them.  They are obviously very confident right now and I am ok with everyone for a little trash talk - even you.  I don't mind that you are confident in your Panthers ...- notice  I never really replied to those statements that you made until now.  I just thought it was kind of odd that if you feel Dillard and Boyd were on a similar level that if it was okay for you to back Dillard with your opinions regarding Carol City and Miami Central ....it would also be okay if Boyd Anderson fans or players made statements of a similar tone.

You obviously thought it was a little boastful which I thought was interesting.  

I am good with it either way.  Just curious...

Exactly..It's just words.....As you probably know by now, I personally don't have a problem with what was said.  Hey, BA will have to suit up and possibly/likely back up their words or eat them.  They are obviously very confident right now and I am ok with everyone for a little trash talk - even you.  I don't mind that you are confident in your Panthers ...- notice  I never really replied to those statements that you made until now.  I just thought it was kind of odd that if you feel Dillard and Boyd were on a similar level that if it was okay for you to back Dillard with your opinions regarding Carol City and Miami Central ....it would also be okay if Boyd Anderson fans or players made statements of a similar tone.

Truuueeee im just ready for somefootball yo lol i wonder y the game vs sta day & location changed tho

Truuueeee im just ready for somefootball yo lol i wonder y the game vs sta day & location changed tho