5* LB Dylan Moses

4* LB Santino Marchiol

4* LB Jordan Anthony

4* CB Houston Griffith

4* CB/S Mike Jones Jr ( 2018 )

3* CB Elvis Hines

4* S Grant Delpit

5* S Isaiah Pryor

And that is only Defense.  Scary .  If IMG improves their Defense from last year (which I believe they will) they will be tough to beat.  Not sure how many of those players are new but I think they are looking to go more smash mouth and play with a chip on their shoulder this year.  The probably read my posts and want to shove it back down my throat!  :o

And that is only Defense.  Scary .  If IMG improves their Defense from last year (which I believe they will) they will be tough to beat.  Not sure how many of those players are new but I think they are looking to go more smash mouth and play with a chip on their shoulder this year.  The probably read my posts and want to shove it back down my throat!  :o

lol cant wait to see the games this year.

And that is only Defense. Scary . If IMG improves their Defense from last year (which I believe they will) they will be tough to beat. Not sure how many of those players are new but I think they are looking to go more smash mouth and play with a chip on their shoulder this year. The probably read my posts and want to shove it back down my throat! :o

If they need bulletin board material from a opinion board then they not ready to play lol