STA @ Bishop Gorman

Proseteye

Tonight STA travels to Las Vegas to take on the number 1 team in the nation. From what I can gather Gorman has pretty well destroyed every team they have played including John Bosco. Does STA have much of a chance in this one?    :unsure:

It will be on ESPNU live at 10 PM tonight (Friday), 7 PM start in Las Vegas. 

Tonight STA travels to Las Vegas to take on the number 1 team in the nation. From what I can gather Gorman has pretty well destroyed every team they have played including John Bosco. Does STA have much of a chance in this one?    :unsure:

It will be on ESPNU live at 10 PM tonight (Friday), 7 PM start in Las Vegas. 

I give them a good chance, but Bishop Gorman opened as 17 point favorites in this one.  

I think STA can win this game they just have withstand that furious 2nd half that Gorman has been killing teams with all year, the 1st half the Gaels just seem to be not be that good to be the #1 team in the nation. Then the 2nd half they come out and show why they're and explode on teams

Agree.  STA would probably need to be up or within 10 at halftime to have a shot in this one.  

because of a kick off classic.....not a game....not a game....we sittin here talkin about a kick off classic....a classic?! lol

The problem with evaluation on kickoff classics is different teams treat it differently

Some use it as a 4 quarter test and some use it as a jamboree then play jv in second haft