STA @ Bishop Gorman

Proseteye

The one right before halftime was a big time push off. I was very annoyed.

I watched the live stream of that one and that was a big time no call, Cocoa had some early chances to score and was playing well including the long TD down the left sideline, but it's just a matter of time before BG gets going on full throttle and when they do it's pretty much lights out

If the Ali-Walsh kid plays for Gorman I see them winning going away,they are loaded. St Thomas has a ton of talent but when people can match their talent what happens? I think Bishop Gorman takes it 35-17.

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter what RB is in there.   Ali Walsh is a great player, but their backup did just as good imo, and seemed to be more shifty.   Just saying that Oline is nasty.   I'm much much more worried about Tyjon Lindsey, you just can't cover him 1v1.  

If Jake Allen can just throw the rock good, STA wins easy... I been stop taking Cali teams serious.... This is the most complete team Gorman will play all year and STA has the oline n dline and team speed... I got STA.... I watch some of the Cocoa vs Gorman game n if Cocoa had a better line n a better qb, I would of been a tighter game...

You don't think losing to BTW humbled them?

Not the way I want them to be humbled lol and besides many think START would have won vs BTW if they had ran on that play instead of throwing so no they wasn't humbled but after tonight they will be if BE do what there supposed to do not many times START will play someone who who do what they do but better so ayyeee I say SERVE IT UP BG

Do you think that the long flight and the 3 hour time difference will work against STA? When you stop and consider that the game starts at 7 PM Pacific Time which is 10 PM Eastern. The 4th quarter may be played at 1 AM STA Time. I would imagine most high school students tend to start going to bed by 10 PM at home, especially on school nights.  B)

I think STA has the athletes and the coaching to match up with the Bishop.  The Q for STA better play within his capabilities and protect the ball.  If STA takes care of the ball and keeps their emotions in check they will win but it will be a very close tough game in a hostile environment.