STA @ Bishop Gorman

Proseteye

Tonight STA travels to Las Vegas to take on the number 1 team in the nation. From what I can gather Gorman has pretty well destroyed every team they have played including John Bosco. Does STA have much of a chance in this one?    :unsure:

It will be on ESPNU live at 10 PM tonight (Friday), 7 PM start in Las Vegas. 

Tonight STA travels to Las Vegas to take on the number 1 team in the nation. From what I can gather Gorman has pretty well destroyed every team they have played including John Bosco. Does STA have much of a chance in this one?    :unsure:

It will be on ESPNU live at 10 PM tonight (Friday), 7 PM start in Las Vegas. 

I give them a good chance, but Bishop Gorman opened as 17 point favorites in this one.  

I think STA can win this game they just have withstand that furious 2nd half that Gorman has been killing teams with all year, the 1st half the Gaels just seem to be not be that good to be the #1 team in the nation. Then the 2nd half they come out and show why they're and explode on teams

Agree.  STA would probably need to be up or within 10 at halftime to have a shot in this one.  

because of a kick off classic.....not a game....not a game....we sittin here talkin about a kick off classic....a classic?! lol

The problem with evaluation on kickoff classics is different teams treat it differently

Some use it as a 4 quarter test and some use it as a jamboree then play jv in second haft

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hey you want to come use your talents at this much needed program? We will give you a financial incentive that could change entire fortune and future of your entire family for generations potentially.    busted!!!!! That’s illegal!!!! He has to stay put and struggle to provide and screw his kids from going to college and screw his dream of owning a home. He has to stay where he is until they fire his ass or he quits with no job in place!!!!
    • I saw a post-season interview with a head coach that had just won another state championship. He mentioned in the interview thew he had been approached afterward with an excellent offer. He did end up rejecting it and staying where he is. He didn't get into how he was approached or any other details. Great question, though.
    • All of what you mentioned above is illegal. But yet all of what you mentioned are that tactics that’s used to “change those fortunes” lol smh.    it’s just are you slick enough to not get caught or are you to cautious to NOT take the risk & trust the process of doing everything by the book. 
    • So if you are a public school with a failing football program and wanted to take it serious and get competitive, how are legally allowed to go about finding the top coaches to turn your fortunes around?    Are you allowed to talk to a current coach employee by another school? Do you have to wait until they are fired and unemployed?    Say you have some former alumni who made the pros and have a little money to throw around. Are they allowed to sweeten the deal and throw some money at a coach currently at another school? The former alum is not speaking as someone employed by a school: they are private citizen. Are they allowed to tell a coach I’ll give you a $25,000 check if you come to my former school. Maybe go buy a house and use it as a down payment.    What’s the rules?
    • How do you recruit a kid who is currently in limbo and doesn’t attend a school with a football program? 
  • Popular Contributors