DILLARD (3-1) @ BOYD ANDERSON (3-1) LIVE GAME THREAD!!

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Ridiculous. HS football should be a fun but safe environment. It's for kids. If someone gets stabbed on a campus, that school should have hell to pay with the FHSAA. Probably just one bad actor, but a school has to be able to control what's happening on its own premises. Clearly they need metal detectors and a bigger police presence if kids are getting stabbed. If that doesn't work, shut down the program.

Ridiculous. HS football should be a fun but safe environment. It's for kids. If someone gets stabbed on a campus, that school should have hell to pay with the FHSAA. Probably just one bad actor, but a school has to be able to control what's happening on its own premises. Clearly they need metal detectors and a bigger police presence if kids are getting stabbed. If that doesn't work, shut down the program.

Most of the time L's it be outside ppl who be doing dumb stuff like that... I use to always say why come to football games to come fight ... Just like parties, clubs or wherever ... If you want to fight do it like how they use to do it back in the 1800's meet up somewhere n kill each other

Friday was just a real crazy tensed night 1 person told me they left the go because the tension was so thick in the air u could feel it.

With buddy getting stabbed fights happening in the stands both teams got into a huge brawl with coaches and all getting hit it just Got real crazy dillard fans almost raided the field it was just a game unlike I never experienced I know dillard and ba is a bug rivalry but friends it went to a ENTIRE new level.

Friday was just a real crazy tensed night 1 person told me they left the go because the tension was so thick in the air u could feel it.

With buddy getting stabbed fights happening in the stands both teams got into a huge brawl with coaches and all getting hit it just Got real crazy dillard fans almost raided the field it was just a game unlike I never experienced I know dillard and ba is a bug rivalry but friends it went to a ENTIRE new level.

Wonder if the game will happen next year

Please. It's just HSFB. I been to Dillard before, it's not as packed as Traz, or a top-tier program before down here. No offense, but there shouldn't be no stabbings anywhere. That's embrassing. Who ever is ahead of that athletic should elevate themselves. I could understand if that was in Dade County like around North Dade or South Dade, but not around fort lauderdale.

I totally agree. This is why our public school system here is mostly trash.

Most of the time L's it be outside ppl who be doing dumb stuff like that... I use to always say why come to football games to come fight ... Just like parties, clubs or wherever ... If you want to fight do it like how they use to do it back then meet up somewhere n kill each other

Well that's silly as hell. They shouldn't even be allowed in the stands to begin with, and thrown in jail for stuff like that. This isn't NFL. I could clearly understand why some stupid idiot would come to a game to do something like that.

Please. It's just HSFB. I been to Dillard before, it's not as packed as Traz, or a top-tier program before down here. No offense, but there shouldn't be no stabbings anywhere. That's embrassing. Who ever is ahead of that athletic should elevate themselves. I could understand if that was in Dade County like around North Dade or South Dade, but not around fort lauderdale.

First off bro if your not from round here grew up round here in these streets and communities just please stop talking.

Secondly a team doesn't have to be ventilator for something like this to take place seem to me that was more of a low key shot at dillard but one thing bout it tho we wanna not be top tier but I bet you were Respectable homeboy.

Str8 up Dillard and BA is the second biggest rival in Broward county to Dillard vs Ely where u have hundreds of people filling into the stands on that Friday and Saturday night with a hundred plus outside looking in along the gates what means anything can happen you have people in their smoking weed making bets on the game clicking up with their friends to handle beef with someone off social media or from another hood with any thing capable of going down why do u think its so many polices that be to the game because they know what type of Game and atmosphere its gonna be Dillard and ba HATE each other these kids grew up with each other playing against each other So no monument have to be in the NFL and etc to have these type of atmospheres but ayee if u not from south Florida u not from these trenches round here then you just another person on online with an opinion.

First off bro if your not from round here grew up round here in these streets and communities just please stop talking.

Secondly a team doesn't have to be ventilator for something like this to take place seem to me that was more of a low key shot at dillard but one thing bout it tho we wanna not be top tier but I bet you were Respectable homeboy.

Str8 up Dillard and BA is the second biggest rival in Broward county to Dillard vs Ely where u have hundreds of people filling into the stands on that Friday and Saturday night with a hundred plus outside looking in along the gates what means anything can happen you have people in their smoking weed making bets on the game clicking up with their friends to handle beef with someone off social media or from another hood with any thing capable of going down why do u think its so many polices that be to the game because they know what type of Game and atmosphere its gonna be Dillard and ba HATE each other these kids grew up with each other playing against each other So no monument have to be in the NFL and etc to have these type of atmospheres but ayee if u not from south Florida u not from these trenches round here then you just another person on online with an opinion.

And you say z can understand if this was in case but not ft Lauderdale dude Where do the hell u stay???? Off the sawgrass express way???

What the hell do u think sunrise and 31st is Lauderdale lakes Oakland park Lauderdale manors Sunland park franklin park lauderhill pompano... Dade and Broward is just a like of u ask me right now Broward is crazier as of Late nothing to be proud of but to sit here and act like it don't go down in the south side of Broward county is funny unless u stay in the side of off Lauderdale where stone man Douglas is or western lol but people who stay in Dillard Boyd Anderson Ely deer field area no what's up.

Please. Don't make me laugh my axx off with this one. I don't need to tell you what part i'm from. Dillard/BA is nowhere near Miramar/Flanagan or Aquinas/Deerfield. I seen Dillard play CC a few seasons ago in the playoffs at Dillard, and Carol City had more fans than Dillard. You always think people are taking shots at Dillard, if you think that way then i feel for you. If saying BA, Northeast and Ely is in the same tier as them makes you feel better then go along with it. Continue thinking with your delusional stories. Lmaoo.

Have Dillard/BA made any news stories nationally around lately (STA-Deer), or had their fights on CBS news (MIR-FLA), or ESPN. No. Thought so. All of that there, and no shootings or stabbings in those games. Oakland Park ?. What does Northeast have to do with this. Northeast just got trashed by McArthur recently. Lmaoo

And you say z can understand if this was in case but not ft Lauderdale dude Where do the hell u stay???? Off the sawgrass express way???

What the hell do u think sunrise and 31st is Lauderdale lakes Oakland park Lauderdale manors Sunland park franklin park lauderhill pompano... Dade and Broward is just a like of u ask me right now Broward is crazier as of Late nothing to be proud of but to sit here and act like it don't go down in the south side of Broward county is funny unless u stay in the side of off Lauderdale where stone man Douglas is or western lol but people who stay in Dillard Boyd Anderson Ely deer field area no what's up.

Jit think sis trunk aka franklin park soft lol

Jit think sis trunk aka franklin park soft lol

ErmacX2 didn't say anything about Sistrunk/Franklin Park being soft.  Where was that stated?  

I think he was just focusing about the games played on the field - not crime statistics.  I think his point was you don't need a crime ridden area to make for a good rivalry at a high school football game.  If that were the case people would be lining up to play Suncoast out of Riviera Beach and Homestead High school.  The stabbing is unfortunate and may have had nothing to do with the game being played on the field.

ErmacX2 didn't say anything about sistrunk/franklin park being soft. Where was that stated?

I think he was just talking about the games played on the field - not crime statistics. I think his point was you don't need a crime ridden area to make for a good rivalry at a high school football game. If that were the case people would be lining up to play Suncoast out of Riviera Beach and Homestead High school. The stabbing is unfortunate and may have had nothing to do with the game being played on the field.

They Dont use metal detectors down there?

Lol at Florida tech im not even gonna respond to this clueless aihh jit imma just laugh.

Lol -> You are a clown posting as a tough guy on this board. That's the bottom line with you & the silly a** Tech guy. I don't give one damn about no sistunk nonsense. Jit -> Proverbal ghetto talk when being owned on your own thread. Nice.

ErmacX2 didn't say anything about Sistrunk/Franklin Park being soft. Where was that stated?

I think he was just focusing about the games played on the field - not crime statistics. I think his point was you don't need a crime ridden area to make for a good rivalry at a high school football game. If that were the case people would be lining up to play Suncoast out of Riviera Beach and Homestead High school. The stabbing is unfortunate and may have had nothing to do with the game being played on the field.

You make more sense then both of those clowns put together. Guy gets a bit of a positive influence when noticing a stabbing in a game. He's went at it with about 8 other posters here, and been "owned" every time...

Dillard/BA or Dillard/Ely are both big rivals in Broward but that's nothing compared to Miami. Like these next three weeks in Miami gone be sold out and on swole. Northwestern/Booker T. Washington, following week Northwestern/Central and being that the Zuu beat Central and if Northwestern do it that's gone make a big showdown with Northwestern/Carol City that next week. I'm not from Broward so I can't speak much but I can speak on football in terms of crowds and Miami draws bigger crowds then Broward.