w6 cent

w7 coconut creek

w8 dillard 

w9 bye

w10 avant garde

w11 st john paul

w12 lakewood

6BFFC9D7-CB4D-41A1-BA24-1CBB34A89183.jpeg

This is great, but I’m a little bit confused. Are you sure that Chaminade vs Miami NW isn’t a preseason game instead of week 1? Vero Beach’s official schedule has The West traveling to take on VB week 1.  

Everyone,

I am getting ready to post an entire schedule section on FloridaHSFootball.com (FREE, I promise), that will have all the schedules as I get them in. I am setting up the pages now and working to get as many schedules I can in each day while working on fresh content for you all. Hang tight!

On 6/19/2023 at 11:18 AM, VeniceIndianFan said:

Alright. Gonna be a great game. You can bet The West will play a closer game than last year… 

forsure, I like to believe last years game was a fluke. Bulls hit their stride last half of the season but this year will be a test. Chaminade has that same squad plus & minus some but the main pieces are still there. 3 Five stars & a group that been together since miami gardens. But the bulls never come empty handed, I believe the west will have a really explosive offense almost no one will stop. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

forsure, I like to believe last years game was a fluke. Bulls hit their stride last half of the season but this year will be a test. Chaminade has that same squad plus & minus some but the main pieces are still there. 3 Five stars & a group that been together since miami gardens. But the bulls never come empty handed, I believe the west will have a really explosive offense almost no one will stop. 

From what I’ve seen on social media, The West will have 3 guys on their offensive line who bench press in excess of 400 lbs. That’s insane!! Those young guys in your secondary are gonna have to step up a bit And prove your defense is from the same mold as last year. But I like MNW’s running game to be even better this year. No injuries to start the season will definitely help them. 

1 minute ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

From what I’ve seen on social media, The West will have 3 guys on their offensive line who bench press in excess of 400 lbs. That’s insane!! Those young guys in your secondary are gonna have to step up a bit And prove your defense is from the same mold as last year. But I like MNW’s running game to be even better this year. No injuries to start the season will definitely help them. 

secondary will be something to watch but as Iknow bulls football we always keep a couple kids who have what it takes. Ill say keep a look out for #10. Idk if he will wear 10 this year but names king davis & the kid is the TRUTH. best back in dade in my opinion & im not a homer. I just know talent when I see it. 

18 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

secondary will be something to watch but as Iknow bulls football we always keep a couple kids who have what it takes. Ill say keep a look out for #10. Idk if he will wear 10 this year but names king davis & the kid is the TRUTH. best back in dade in my opinion & im not a homer. I just know talent when I see it. 

You can BULLieve it’s gonna be a great season for the West! 

19 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I agree with you and I think injuries played a big part in some of the losses Northwestern had.

15 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Booker T. Washington Tornadoes Schedule

Miami Killian 

Miami Edison 

Miami Central 

LaSalle 

Miami Carol City 

Miami Jackson 

Miami Norland 

Miami Northwestern 

Westland Hialeah 

I like BTW to go 8-2, The West and Central as the two teams that beat them. Coach Ice has them moving back into power for sure. 

48 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

So is Booker T. Washington a threat to Central this year.

Central has had probably the best off-season of any team in the state so far. How do you improve on fielding your best team in school history? By reloading, of course! From listening to social media, some people think this could be Central’s best squad in history, even better than last year’s team. 

They’ve gotten 3 high level transfers from California, 2 from Texas, something like 8 in state and they are absolutely loaded to the brim. Armondo Blount has the potential to be even better than Ruben Bain. They return 2 defensive linemen that had experience last year. Their quarterback room is probably the best they’ve ever had. 2 starting linebackers return and 2 of their corners return. But someone like @MC Rockets or @cribboy305 would definitely have more insight into this than myself. The bottom line? It’s scary to think how good Central will be. I don’t think BTW will beat them but the return of Coach Ice the score could very well be within 17. Lots of exciting games in SOFLO this year. 

13 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

So is Booker T. Washington a threat to Central this year.

the way dade county work central got a couple teams that can beat em, the west, booker t & norland something crazy along with heritage in 2m also. its nasty. but pertaining to btw yes they have plenty to win those games, lot of ppl dont know btw inherited a national championship overtown squad and this they senior/junior year returning mostly everyone frm an already tough squad last season. 

12 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Central has had probably the best off-season of any team in the state so far. How do you improve on fielding your best team in school history? By reloading, of course! From listening to social media, some people think this could be Central’s best squad in history, even better than last year’s team. 

They’ve gotten 3 high level transfers from California, 2 from Texas, something like 8 in state and they are absolutely loaded to the brim. Armondo Blount has the potential to be even better than Ruben Bain. They return 2 defensive linemen that had experience last year. Their quarterback room is probably the best they’ve ever had. 2 starting linebackers return and 2 of their corners return. But someone like @MC Rockets or @cribboy305 would definitely have more insight into this than myself. The bottom line? It’s scary to think how good Central will be. I don’t think BTW will beat them but the return of Coach Ice the score could very well be within 17. Lots of exciting games in SOFLO this year. 

oh yea cent got everything and then some to the t. 2 four star lbs & another 3 star power five backer. 

every dlineman is 6’3 or better with mondo bein a 5star & alex cunningham a 4star. db room stacked the t with two 4stars & plenty athletes. we not even gon start on the offense. on paper this definitely they best team ever.