Jax TCA has another new transfer

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

Jax TCA just got the top o-line men from Middleburg highschool! 

Jaylen book is 6'4 290 and committed to Bethune cookman.

We also had 6'6 290   Ryland hall   transfer in from Hilliard

The rest of our o-line has  been at TCA! 

Tyler cline 6'3 275

Judd terry 6'3 270

D.j coxwell 6'3 290

Nick Williams 6'1 290

All seniors

We also have the #9 qb in the county and a bunch of weapons on offense. I'm excited for JAX TCA Football this year.! I honestly think we're gonna make it back to state this year and take our trophy back from chaminade! Because at the end of the day, we've beat them more then they have beat us  lol I'm just saying.

4 minutes ago, PinellasFB said:

Of course you will win with an all-star team vs my team that has 225 lb linemen that actually are zoned for this school.  Not really hating, just more wondering why get excited when of course putting an all-star team together will beat normal HS teams?

All the kids that play for Trinity are from Jacksonville soo I dont really care about that!!!! 

Most of the kids that play for Trinity been there since 7 grade .. but like all schools , we get some transfers here and their ... Why would I not be excited?? I want my school to win state every year if possible 

10 minutes ago, PinellasFB said:

Of course you will win with an all-star team vs my team that has 225 lb linemen that actually are zoned for this school.  Not really hating, just more wondering why get excited when of course putting an all-star team together will beat normal HS teams?

Pinellas FB, lucky you don't have ColumbiaFan lurking in the weeds.  He would be quite upset you are picking on "Private" schools for recruiting but not bashing the "Publics" that do the same.:D

22 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

All the kids that play for Trinity are from Jacksonville soo I dont really care about that!!!! 

Most of the kids that play for Trinity been there since 7 grade .. but like all schools , we get some transfers here and their ... Why would I not be excited?? I want my school to win state every year if possible 

Yeah I would be excited too if my team got a 4-star transfer in.  It's more of just I hate the HS free agency that's been going on more than anything against Trinity specifically.  Just beating a long dead horse of course.  :)

On 6/29/2023 at 8:33 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA just got the top o-line men from Middleburg highschool! 

Jaylen book is 6'4 290 and committed to Bethune cookman.

We also had 6'6 290   Ryland hall   transfer in from Hilliard

The rest of our o-line has  been at TCA! 

Tyler cline 6'3 275

Judd terry 6'3 270

D.j coxwell 6'3 290

Nick Williams 6'1 290

All seniors

We also have the #9 qb in the county and a bunch of weapons on offense. I'm excited for JAX TCA Football this year.! I honestly think we're gonna make it back to state this year and take our trophy back from chaminade! Because at the end of the day, we've beat them more then they have beat us  lol I'm just saying.

TCA was loaded before the transfers. Now their team just looks ludicrous on paper. I feel sorry for any team that gets in your way. Can't wait to see your Conquerors take on CMD in the finals. The Lions are fielding one of the top offensive units in the country in 2023. That state championship showdown will be epic! 

47 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

TCA was loaded before the transfers. Now their team just looks ludicrous on paper. I feel sorry for any team that gets in your way. Can't wait to see your Conquerors take on CMD in the finals. The Lions are fielding one of the top offensive units in the country in 2023. That state championship showdown will be epic! 

You appear to be correct how efficient TCA will be on the offensive side of the ball.  Where the big improvement is needed is on the defensive side.  Last year they gave up 40 points to Ed White, 30 to Columbia, 28 to Raines, 21 to Munroe all in winning efforts, then finally 36 to University Christian for their first loss.  To me without a big leap forward on that side it will spell trouble against a team like Chaminade a monster on offense in their own right. 

13 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

You appear to be correct how efficient TCA will be on the offensive side of the ball.  Where the big improvement is needed is on the defensive side.  Last year they gave up 40 points to Ed White, 30 to Columbia, 28 to Raines, 21 to Munroe all in winning efforts, then finally 36 to University Christian for their first loss.  To me without a big leap forward on that side it will spell trouble against a team like Chaminade a monster on offense in their own right. 

TCA was young defensively last season. They have 7 starters returning on the defensive side of the ball from last year, so assuming that they suffer no major injuries, they should see immense improvement on that side of the ball. But @JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP should be more knowledgeable than myself on this matter and able to provide more information on TCA than me. What I can say, though, is that their defense cost them the victory against University Christian last season. I don't foresee TCA having a defensive meltdown like that in the playoffs again until they inevitably run into CMD, where they will undoubtedly need "A LOT,'' to go their way to contain one of CMD's best offensive units in their collective school history. 

On 7/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, VeniceIndianFan said:

TCA was young defensively last season. They have 7 starters returning on the defensive side of the ball from last year, so assuming that they suffer no major injuries, they should see immense improvement on that side of the ball. But @JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP should be more knowledgeable than myself on this matter and able to provide more information on TCA than me. What I can say, though, is that their defense cost them the victory against University Christian last season. I don't foresee TCA having a defensive meltdown like that in the playoffs again until they inevitably run into CMD, where they will undoubtedly need "A LOT,'' to go their way to contain one of CMD's best offensive units in their collective school history. 

Yes our defense was very young last year . They we're bend dont break till the last game !!!! I promise our D will be much better this year..We have  11 seniors on defense that played for TCA last year .. we also have a senior LB That transferred in from riverside/ lee that's pretty good... 

One of our starting CB ( Tyler Jackson) did leave us. He transferred to Mandarin. We'll be alright with out him, he was hurt all of last year .

I sure do hope we make it to play chaminade this year!!! It will be a really good game 

On 7/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, VeniceIndianFan said:

Against UC, the TCA QB threw 2 pick 6's. Hard to blame that on the defense.