2023 Vero Beach is loaded

Vero Indian

Tyler Aronson 4 star QB

Tarvos Alford 4 star ATH

Amar Reynolds 3 star ATH 

Isaiah Robert's 3 star WR

EJ White should be atleast a three star prospect after a stellar freshman year and in the off-season he picked up between 7-10 major FBS scholarships, was also the best athlete on the track team this year

Robert Jones a rising junior DB who has been a starter since freshman year 

Kevin Pollock a rising senior who had a stellar junior year 

Vero has more talent but too lazy to write it lol but I have never seen a vero team having two 4 star prospects on the same team.....and if they can play well together I think they truly have a shot.

9 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Tyler Aronson 4 star QB

Tarvos Alford 4 star ATH

Amar Reynolds 3 star ATH 

Isaiah Robert's 3 star WR

EJ White should be atleast a three star prospect after a stellar freshman year and in the off-season he picked up between 7-10 major FBS scholarships, was also the best athlete on the track team this year

Robert Jones a rising junior DB who has been a starter since freshman year 

Kevin Pollock a rising senior who had a stellar junior year 

Vero has more talent but too lazy to write it lol but I have never seen a vero team having two 4 star prospects on the same team.....and if they can play well together I think they truly have a shot.

Sounds like Vero has a very strong team returning. That’s what you will need to compete with Lakeland, Kissimmee Osceola, Manatee, Bartram Trail, etc.

Vero will have a great chance to set the stage to win 4S if they are able to beat Northwestern Week 1. But they still have a very tough region having to get past Osceola. Win that, and you’ll probably have to get past either Venice or Manatee to meet Lakeland in the state championship. No easy sledding in 4S…

On 8/1/2023 at 2:22 PM, VeniceIndianFan said:

Sounds like Vero has a very strong team returning. That’s what you will need to compete with Lakeland, Kissimmee Osceola, Manatee, Bartram Trail, etc.

Vero will have a great chance to set the stage to win 4S if they are able to beat Northwestern Week 1. But they still have a very tough region having to get past Osceola. Win that, and you’ll probably have to get past either Venice or Manatee to meet Lakeland in the state championship. No easy sledding in 4S…

bulls-43

indians-14

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s gonna be a great game 

Vero almost came back and tied Northwestern in a spring game in 2012, 2012 Vero was way less stacked than this Vero team, 2012 Northwestern would beat 2023 Northwestern.....2012 Vero lost to 2012 Northwestern 21-13, that's a game that Vero considered a moral victory, that same Vero team got pinned up in their own end zone by Wellington and Santaluces 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Indians like the bridesmaid. They’re talented every year but bow out. Be great to see them make it to Ft Laud!!! 
Bulls game will let ‘em know how talented they are/aren’t. 

I'm tryna figure out when's the last time Vero been to Broward and Dade

26 minutes ago, Jullian said:

….of course that’s Palm Bch county…..

Vero claimed they tried to schedule a home and home with STA last year but the story sounds suspect tho, they claimed that they wanted STA to come up but STA wanted them in Broward, IMO I feel STA might of initiated the negotiations because now Treasure Coast has the home and home deal, plus Vero tends to play teams that they already played before for example Miami Northwestern 

16 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

I forgot to mention him yes he's on the team

I saw him in his first varsity game last year when JCC opened at THE Benjamin School. I looked at the JCC roster on MaxPreps and told my wife that there was no way he was a freshman, but it turned out his grandparents were sitting next to us and his papaw assured me he was. On a hot, steamy night, he was unblockable one on one and played both ways for much of the game. He was pushing offensive linemen into the backfield all night. I saw him again later at Cardinal Newman. For whatever reason(s), he didn't play much (if at all) on defense and spent all his time at tackle. Any idea where VB is going to (mostly) use him? I hope to catch a couple of so VB games this year. Love going to the Citrus Bowl. We usually sit over where the train horn guy was because it's easier to get in and out of. Hate to hear that he passed away and hope one of his buddies will take over the horn. We go to a variety of games on the Treasure Coast, but also venture down to Miami and up to Cocoa for the right game. Can't wait for the season to start. 

36 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

I saw him in his first varsity game last year when JCC opened at THE Benjamin School. I looked at the JCC roster on MaxPreps and told my wife that there was no way he was a freshman, but it turned out his grandparents were sitting next to us and his papaw assured me he was. On a hot, steamy night, he was unblockable one on one and played both ways for much of the game. He was pushing offensive linemen into the backfield all night. I saw him again later at Cardinal Newman. For whatever reason(s), he didn't play much (if at all) on defense and spent all his time at tackle. Any idea where VB is going to (mostly) use him? I hope to catch a couple of so VB games this year. Love going to the Citrus Bowl. We usually sit over where the train horn guy was because it's easier to get in and out of. Hate to hear that he passed away and hope one of his buddies will take over the horn. We go to a variety of games on the Treasure Coast, but also venture down to Miami and up to Cocoa for the right game. Can't wait for the season to start. 

He's on oline for now and come we have a good schedule this year