2023 Vero Beach is loaded

Vero Indian

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

One of them is very, very wrong.

I would say that both of them are very wrong considering that both Cribboy and Vero Indian are picking blowout victories for their respective teams. That doesn’t do justice to the talent level or either team. I think Miami NW wins a very tight game but I could be wrong. 

25 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

I would say that both of them are very wrong considering that both Cribboy and Vero Indian are picking blowout victories for their respective teams. That doesn’t do justice to the talent level or either team. I think Miami NW wins a very tight game but I could be wrong. 

I give the slight edge to VB because they are at home. 

20 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

It's cooler than Florida in the summer, but they complain it's hot.

Toronto is a big but well laid out city. 

Went up that way last year for a couple of weeks during the fall (ended up missing just 1 OHS game).  Stayed on the St. Lawrence several days in the town of Alexandria in the Thousand Islands area.  Then also to Niagara Falls crossing the Adirondacks to get there and made it to the beautiful little Canadian town of Niagra-on-the Lake where "Back to the Future" was filmed.   That whole area from the Hudson River Valley thru upstate NY is beautiful that time of year. 

20 hours ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Most the Vero locals in reality are excited but also know this could be a tight win, or a blowout win, for either team. But you know it being a msg board people get excited lol.

15 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Most the Vero locals in reality are excited but also know this could be a tight win, or a blowout win, for either team. But you know it being a msg board people get excited lol.

We almost tied Northwestern with a green offense and a far less stacked team in 2012

4 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

We almost tied Northwestern with a green offense and a far less stacked team in 2012

I’m well aware. Born and raised in Vero, played and graduated from Vero, my father taught and coached at Vero, some of the guys I played with at Vero now coach at, you guessed it, Vero.