Northwestern beat BTW 27-21

Floridatech

Im really sold on Northwestern but they CC and MC in the district, besides that fact, they play the toughest schedule in the state and is sitting at 6-1 right now.

Wins

Dwyer

Columbus

AHD

BTW

American

Toughest schedule in the state???

I believe Dwyer was actually a preseason game.  Columbus is down but still a strong game to note. BTW is a good win but does not look as good as what it could have been.  American and AHD are minor bumps in the road for any top 50 team in FL right now.   Either way Northwestern plays a solid schedule but a few other teams that play hard schedules that you might want to check out:

IMG, AHD, Jackson, Carol City, Cocoa, STA, BTW probably play the hardest schedules from what I can see.  Take a look.

West Orange, Tampa Catholic, Hallandale  also play solid schedules.

I believe Dwyer was actually a preseason game. Columbus is down but still a strong game to note. BTW is a good win but does not look as good as what it could have been. American and AHD are minor bumps in the road for any top 50 team in FL right now. Either way Northwestern plays a solid schedule but a few other teams that play hard schedules that you might want to check out:

IMG, AHD, Jackson, Carol City, Cocoa, STA, BTW probably play the hardest schedules from what I can see. Take a look.

West Orange, Tampa Catholic, Hallandale also play solid schedules.

Cocoa schedule ends up better had the mainland game happened but that was not their fault

Img own category and I would say STA and cocoa best 2 with Carol city also being close

Do you think NW can beat central?

I believe Dwyer was actually a preseason game. Columbus is down but still a strong game to note. BTW is a good win but does not look as good as what it could have been. American and AHD are minor bumps in the road for any top 50 team in FL right now. Either way Northwestern plays a solid schedule but a few other teams that play hard schedules that you might want to check out:

IMG, AHD, Jackson, Carol City, Cocoa, STA, BTW probably play the hardest schedules from what I can see. Take a look.

West Orange, Tampa Catholic, Hallandale also play solid schedules.

Are you serious playing MC CC Norland etc on your schedule is very very tough MNW has surprised me and second at the beginning of the season, many of us on here agreed that this was the toughest in Florida

Are you serious playing MC CC Norland etc on your schedule is very very tough MNW has surprised me and second at the beginning of the season, many of us on here agreed that this was the toughest in Florida

Yeah, I'm serious.  Playing teams like Grayson, Centennial, and St. Johns  are tough also LOL.  You really want to put Norland in that category Floridatechfootball?  Are you honestly comparing Northwesten's schedule to the IMG schedule?

We agreed pre-season, but let's face the music.  What are American and AHD right now?  IMG's easiest game is probably Boyd Anderson!

Cocoa schedule ends up better had the mainland game happened but that was not their fault

Img own category and I would say STA and cocoa best 2 with Carol city also being close

Do you think NW can beat central?

Northwestern can definitely beat Central.  It would not shock me one bit if they do.  I have always regarded that District as a 3 team race but I would lean Central when backs are against the wall....

where does central go with this season should they lose to northwestern?

They take a seat after being defeated in the hardest district in the state, and show the ultimate example of how flawed the playoffs are and have been in FL.  That fortunately is/has been addressed and the new format will begin next year.  No more Strawberry and Lemon Bays playing in the postseason off of default while teams like Northwestern, Carol City and Central caliber teams stay home.

They take a seat after being defeated in the hardest district in the state, and show the ultimate example of how flawed the playoffs are and have been in FL.  That fortunately is/has been addressed and the new format will begin next year.  No more Strawberry and Lemon Bays playing in the postseason off of default while teams like Northwestern, Carol City and Central caliber teams stay home.

those 3 will likely make the playoffs every year out of that district under that format we will have next year

Yeah, I'm serious. Playing teams like Grayson, Centennial, and St. Johns are tough also LOL. You really want to put Norland in that category Floridatechfootball? Are you honestly comparing Northwesten's schedule to the IMG schedule?

We agreed pre-season, but let's face the music. What are American and AHD right now? IMG's easiest game is probably Boyd Anderson!

Im looking at Florida schedules only and all IMG is doing is playing a NATIONAL SCHEDULE and i know AHD ain't puttin out and American is at least winning district games but don't act like MNW schedule is not brutal if they were losing then you'll be saying "o they're better than their record, they are just playing tough schedule".

Im looking at Florida schedules only and all IMG is doing is playing a NATIONAL SCHEDULE and i know AHD ain't puttin out and American is at least winning district games but don't act like MNW schedule is not brutal if they were losing then you'll be saying "o they're better than their record, they are just playing tough schedule".

It is brutal, and I would be saying they are better than their record if they were .500 right now.   They have ONE OF the hardest schedules in the state for sure..... I just feel that their schedule is not THE HARDEST in the state - which you said was a "fact".  I could argue neighboring programs Carol City, Jackson, and BTW all out of Dade County with Florida schedules are equal to or harder than that of MNW. 

laz index has Northwestern #70 right now in Strength of Schedule.  I think it's much better than that but I'm not sure it is top 10 at the moment.  However it is about to get there with Carol City and Central coming up.

truthfully i think this site probley the best indication of determining sucess as the people on this board know what they talking about and have been right more times then not

Classifications go by enrollment which is why Northwestern, Central and Carol City are all in 6A. Honestly I want the 6A title this year back in Miami so whoever is capable of doing that is who I'd like to see. This week Carol City and Norland play and Northwestern and Central. As much as I wanna root for Northwestern it's gonna be hard real hard because potentially Central can be knocked out of the playoffs. Now if you're Boyd Anderson, Dillard, Naples, Mainland and Armwood I'm sure they're rooting for Northwestern this week. I believe the coaching will still stay intact if Central loses but now if Northwestern wins a state title you might see a shirt in talent from one school to another.

It is brutal, and I would be saying they are better than their record if they were .500 right now. They have ONE OF the hardest schedules in the state for sure..... I just feel that their schedule is not THE HARDEST in the state - which you said was a "fact". I could argue neighboring programs Carol City, Jackson, and BTW all out of Dade County with Florida schedules are equal to or harder than that of MNW.

Carol City the only team that can sau that i to like CC schedule