If Vero beats Northwestern

Vero Indian

Then they'll have beaten every team they've scheduled in the spring games, kickoff classics, and regular seasons since coach Jankowski been here since 2011....

Beat Northwestern and finish the season undefeated and hopefully states, then the only teams that he haven't beaten are Clearwater Academy 2020 (29-30) loss and to Cocoa 2021 a (41-42) loss......Talked to a coach and he said they owe both of em one, I'm surprised these didn't turn into series as CAI doesn't have a home field so Vero could stick them in a two year contract at the citrus bowl and Cocoa was a two year deal but they fell off the back end of the schedule last year....

But all in all it is an interesting fact that they pretty much beat the teams they give the call to...

19 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

Then they'll have beaten every team they've scheduled in the spring games, kickoff classics, and regular seasons since coach Jankowski been here since 2011....

Beat Northwestern and finish the season undefeated and hopefully states, then the only teams that he haven't beaten are Clearwater Academy 2020 (29-30) loss and to Cocoa 2021 a (41-42) loss......Talked to a coach and he said they owe both of em one, I'm surprised these didn't turn into series as CAI doesn't have a home field so Vero could stick them in a two year contract at the citrus bowl and Cocoa was a two year deal but they fell off the back end of the schedule last year....

But all in all it is an interesting fact that they pretty much beat the teams they give the call to...

I thought their home winning streak came to an end??? 
Betcha they’d trade all those pretty records for a State Championship! 
upping their strength of schedule should help get em closer!!!

16 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Vero needed a schedule like this! Would love to see a Battle Of The Indians in the state championship! 

18 minutes ago, Jullian said:

The streak is over but we've beaten the mass majority of teams that we've contacted except Northwestern, CAI, and Cocoa

States is possible this year 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

If Vero beats Northwestern they will be………….

1-0 :P

Actually smart ass we beat them in some playoff games and the most recent was a spring game in 2012 that they win 21-13