Final Miramar 21 Edison 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

20 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Both teams look real small , Edison looked like a deer in headlights out there , miramar qb is talented but will be in trouble vs a good defense over all a semi good game for a wed night to start the season. 

Both schools have generally been on the losing end of recruiting battles. This had to have been an ugly game to watch.

21 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Both schools have generally been on the losing end of recruiting battles. This had to have been an ugly game to watch.

The comment section was the best part lol the game was being roasted (laughed at) all 4 quarters. 

what’s crazy is edision got a few cali prospects that transferred in & was predicting a great year. Now granted all of that is still front of them & with Hialeah next week in the opener they should get the bad taste out of their mouths & start 1-0.

10 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

Dade and Broward counties have schools that in such close proximity that it is just too easy to jump from school to school.  I would hate to have to add recruiting and (especially) player retention to my head coaching duties.  Sucky reality we live in.

2 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Nothing to see here with this being a pre-season game. Both are not good, well Miramar is average and Edison is horrible 

If I’m not mistaken Miramar only completed like 5 passes. Miramar defense is what stood out, once again that unit is gonna be very stout. 

as for Edison they got so many prospect transfers In ; especially a few from Cali I expected a little more from them im not even gonna lie. But they’ll bounce back vs Hialeah next week. 

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

It’s funny how Miami Edison was the last team to beat STA at Brian Piccolo in a playoff game but now are so bad that they can’t even score on an average Miramar team. Right @FBGUY1989 @THIS_IS_DILLARD 

It’s crazy bro and what’s even more crazy Miramar had the band in attendance and the bigger crowd , you would’ve thought Miramar was the home team but it was at the Mecca. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It’s crazy bro and what’s even more crazy Miramar had the band in attendance and the bigger crowd , you would’ve thought Miramar was the home team but it was at the Mecca. 

I peeped that , they shoulda had that game at moore park or sumn. It is edison though, nobody and i mean nobody showin up fa that

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

I peeped that , they shoulda had that game at moore park or sumn. It is edison though, nobody and i mean nobody showin up fa that

lol it’s weird tho because Edison had a lil buzz around their program the last few weeks especially after they got a couple of Cali transfers. To say the least the transfers looked gassed by that south Florida humidity lol & the team overall just looked small with no umph. Miramar as a team didn’t impress me, they’re severely limited offensively, but Extremely Solid Defensively. 

13 minutes ago, Dr. D said:

My buddy in Richmond, VA who I trust says Highland Springs is for real, so Miramar is in for a test next week. 

Should be a good game then , it’s interesting tho after Miramar beat edision last night you had sport pundits (cribs 305) making post asking is Miramar top 10 in South Florida & I was looking like “Ughhh Premature Much” Now Don’t Get me Wrong Anytime you Can Shut Out A Opponent in this Day & Age is Applaud Worthy But Let’s Give it A Week Or 2.

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Edison is not a school that people show up for even when they're winning. Also, there band isn't good if they even have one and enrollment is low at 650 students