Final MIAMI CENTRAL 13 VANGUARD 6

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Final MIAMI CENTRAL 13 VANGUARD 6
17 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

I didn't wanna say it, but you did! :lol:
1*O9LVa-Zec0gGIBdqQtpykA.png

its a preseason game fellas. Coach AJ (OC) did not attend & Central did alot of mixing and matching. They held alot in the suitcase. But i won’t take anything away from vangaurd, they played they hearts out knowing how against the odds they were. They should make a deep run. 

Central on the other hand definitely had a set play sheet, I believe they pull out the fireworks against gorman forsure. 

9 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Is Central the 2nd best team in its district?

I told you guys 2m south was matched up this year. BTW was up 7-0 on heritage before the game was called, Norland stamped ely with no effort & my bulls play tomorrow at 6 vs chaminade. The playoff this year will be crazy

Just now, cribboy305 said:

I told you guys 2m south was matched up this year. BTW was up 7-0 on heritage before the game was called, Norland stamped ely with no effort & my bulls play tomorrow at 6 vs chaminade. The playoff this year will be crazy

I fully expected btw to win that one delay or not AHP is young this year , as far as tomorrow it’s for sure ? & can you still get tickets? 

12 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

its a preseason game fellas. Coach AJ (OC) did not attend & Central did alot of mixing and matching. They held alot in the suitcase. But i won’t take anything away from vangaurd, they played they hearts out knowing how against the odds they were. They should make a deep run. 

Central on the other hand definitely had a set play sheet, I believe they pull out the fireworks against gorman forsure. 

The OC didn't attend the game maaannnn coach J would never let that shit happen, yall saw how Vero popped Dwyer last night, and we only got like 15% of the transfers that Miami Central have now, if Coach J had Miami Central, Central would be National Champions

6 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

The OC didn't attend the game maaannnn coach J would never let that shit happen, yall saw how Vero popped Dwyer last night, and we only got like 15% of the transfers that Miami Central have now, if Coach J had Miami Central, Central would be National Champions

I still say BULL because even if he wasn’t there even if they didn’t empty the playbook y’all are MIAMI CENTRAL ranked number #4 in the nation.

this isn’t Gorman , st Francis, chaminade or Sta that was y’all OPP this was a vanguard team who came into this season just trying to get in playoff contention. 

when you got over 40 transfers a few from diff states added to a team that was national ranked and won the state championship ain’t no way in the fu** this game should have been closed the way that it was. Central 2nd and third string should have blew this game open that’s how deep the rockets is. 

again this could game could be the very reason central don’t get national championship, wether folks like it or not. 

28 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I fully expected btw to win that one delay or not AHP is young this year , as far as tomorrow it’s for sure ? & can you still get tickets? 

I think they sellin at the gate

& yea the T was finna stamp AH, prayers up to that kid #5 on heritage. I hear he had some type of heart trouble on the field. 

12 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I still say BULL because even if he wasn’t there even if they didn’t empty the playbook y’all are MIAMI CENTRAL ranked number #4 in the nation.

this isn’t Gorman , st Francis, chaminade or Sta that was y’all OPP this was a vanguard team who came into this season just trying to get in playoff contention. 

when you got over 40 transfers a few from diff states added to a team that was national ranked and won the state championship ain’t no way in the fu** this game should have been closed the way that it was. Central 2nd and third string should have blew this game open that’s how deep the rockets is. 

again this could game could be the very reason central don’t get national championship, wether folks like it or not. 

lol it was confirmed by multiple sources on the live that AJ wasnt there. end of the day it was preseason. Ian impressed myself & feel like the miami qb should start but thats here nor there. Tomorrow at 6 we putting the whole florida on notice

lol it was confirmed by multiple sources on the live that AJ wasnt there. end of the day it was preseason. Ian impressed myself & feel like the miami qb should start but thats here nor there. Tomorrow at 6 we putting the whole florida on notice

Put em on notice again , dade can’t go 0-2 at traz in the same week lol. 

cuz I already kno the NADE coming to put 40+ up lol 

1 minute ago, LakelandGator said:

#1 team in the nation according to Joe Schmo of south jersey :rolleyes:

If this was Gorman , SF, St. John’s Etc vanguard would have been running clocked early this is inexcusable as hell from a team of Miami central caliber, all the kids and coaches said vanguard was gonna be a deer in headlights vs Miami central instead it was Miami central who looked as if they was blinded.

even if the OC wasn’t there they knew that b4 they took the trip even a half ass game plan should have been more then enough going against vanguard straight up. 

13 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Put em on notice again , dade can’t go 0-2 at traz in the same week lol. 

cuz I already kno the NADE coming to put 40+ up lol 

Ik we not celebrating no edison L. that dont even count fr. 

Its alright tho We definitely 1-0 in broward lol. chaminade gone see what we on, remember they oline & dline still gotta show up. 

Ik we not celebrating no edison L. that dont even count fr. 

Its alright tho We definitely 1-0 in broward lol. chaminade gone see what we on, remember they oline & dline still gotta show up. 

Edison was highly touted coming in with all they Cali transfers lol but aye I was the first one on section 104 to say both teams looked mediocre af. But a win is a win right lol.

34 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Edison was highly touted coming in with all they Cali transfers lol but aye I was the first one on section 104 to say both teams looked mediocre af. But a win is a win right lol.

highly touted to whom main man? it was probably 15 ppl total at the game. But we digress.

31 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

highly touted to whom main man? it was probably 15 ppl total at the game. But we digress.

I’m talking about on the blogs and social media lol I was clowning Edison fans all night for their lack of support lol , the Lakeland norland game is gonna be fire works next week tho 

If Central goes all the way and gets snubbed again this game will cost them. Yes this game does not count but your talking about a powerhouse like Central and even if you don't show all your cards you should have still blown them out. But let's not discredit Vanguard. Vanguard put up and played well against Central and if this is any implications of their season everyone else on the schedule better watch out.

1 minute ago, FBGUY1989 said:

If Central goes all the way and gets snubbed again this game will cost them. Yes this game does not count but your talking about a powerhouse like Central and even if you don't show all your cards you should have still blown them out. But let's not discredit Vanguard. Vanguard put up and played well against Central and if this is any implications of their season everyone else on the schedule better watch out.

I agree with you vanguard faired really well and deserve ALOT of credit. But if you’re THEEEEEE MIAMI CENTRAL who says they’ve been snubbed unfairly time and time again of the mythical NATIONAL championship you suppose the dominate the games you’re SUPPOSED to dominate.

you’re a team with 40+ transfers going against a team that’s NOT even nationaly ranked. This wasn’t against MNW or MIAMI NORLAND where records and rankings go out the window during a rivalry Game this was against a team where you’re HEAVY favs & you didn’t even score 20 points. 

OC not being present or not that’s a problem and a cause for concern with BISHOP GORMAN next week on the road & it’s most def gonna affect them in the next national ranking update. Now granted they can very well blow everyone else out and win the state championship again. But when we’re talking about being #1 in the nation central laid a huge egg tonight in achieving that IMO.

8 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Wouldn't that be a bit hypocritical since when IMG got BLOWN OUT in a preseason game a few years ago every major ranking service refused to drop them a single spot 

Miami Central still won so why would Central drop but IMG got a free pass on a LOSS

Like why are things so inconsistent when it comes to evaluating preseason games where certain teams can get pushed up and celebrated for it but others only get talked about when it's an chance to drag a team down and when they win it's "just a preseason" 

Like what's the deal with the inconsistency and not having a set standard across the board?