Vero Beach vs Miami Northwestern

Vero Indian

Right now it look like we're the underdogs because everyone is picking against, (but when we win convincingly I wonder if we'll get full credit for the win).....

Basically this is a rematch from a spring game loss in 2012, that was the last time Northwestern came up to Vero. From what I've seen from Vero against Dwyer last week especially in the second half is if we play to our potential, we'll be unstoppable...I saw speed from the backs, receivers catching deep balls successfully and the QB has the arm power of a true 4 star.....If we play a near penalty free game on offense, I think we can run away with the game, this Vero offense can start at the 10 yard line and end up 1st and goal within seconds of play, I haven't seen that kind of precised execution since 2016.....

My prediction for the game is a slow running clock, I'm not releasing the prediction number until the middle of the week 

Bulls fans I have respect for yall program I look forward to chillin with the 305 and that's coming from a 954 kid who went to school in Vero

They looked good this week against a weak Dwyer team, obviously this Friday will tell a different story, I think you’ll see a much different MNW team than that one that was embarrassed at the Mecca on Saturday. 

Vero has the tools to win the game, but as with any game against a quality opponent, the game will probably be won/lost in the trenches, and there Vero has been woeful the last several years, especially in the O-line. Hopefully the addition of Champ Smith and the experience of the others should provide Aronson the time he will need. 

13 minutes ago, Drogo said:

They looked good this week against a weak Dwyer team, obviously this Friday will tell a different story, I think you’ll see a much different MNW team than that one that was embarrassed at the Mecca on Saturday. 

Vero has the tools to win the game, but as with any game against a quality opponent, the game will probably be won/lost in the trenches, and there Vero has been woeful the last several years, especially in the O-line. Hopefully the addition of Champ Smith and the experience of the others should provide Aronson the time he will need. 

Discipline, if we're disciplined from the start then we'll be ok

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

its gonna be funny come friday 

While I think this game will be competitive based on what I've read into with Miami Northwestern this year I don't see a program that is even close to the bulls that would dominate this matchup 

The picking of MNW seems more like Dade even at their lowest would beat the best in rest of Florida or some blind faith because of what the bulls of yesterday could do, I think Miami Northwestern is more down than the 305 crew are willing to admit 

16 minutes ago, SportsFan said:

While I think this game will be competitive based on what I've read into with Miami Northwestern this year I don't see a program that is even close to the bulls that would dominate this matchup 

The picking of MNW seems more like Dade even at their lowest would beat the best in rest of Florida or some blind faith because of what the bulls of yesterday could do, I think Miami Northwestern is more down than the 305 crew are willing to admit 

If you are right, then Vero Beach will win this game. We will see in short order. 

17 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Right now the narrative is is that we're gonna lose to Northwestern, but if we run away with the game then most likely we're not gonna get credit for the win 

If VB put a running clock on MNW or won by at least 24, I am inclined to think you will be a contender for the 4S title come December.

1 hour ago, SportsFan said:

Alot of folks dont know but The west is a very pup like team. literally all 26-27 kids. We have a freshman this year starting with the #2. Literally has never happened in bull history and their has been some great 2’s that have came through this program(tim brown, aldarius johnson, nathaniel noel, deandre baker) When coach max left he left an empty cabinet with a lot of underclassmen so its a big rebuild going on. Michealee is getting it right as we speak he just needs time

But dont let that fool you one bit into thinking that showing against chaminade was who they were. understand vero is not chaminade by a long shot & the bulls will come into this matchup with a big chip on their shoulders ready to dominateee. 

6 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Alot of folks dont know but The west is a very pup like team. literally all 26-27 kids. We have a freshman this year starting with the #2. Literally has never happened in bull history and their has been some great 2’s that have came through this program(tim brown, aldarius johnson, nathaniel noel, deandre baker) When coach max left he left an empty cabinet with a lot of underclassmen so its a big rebuild going on. Michealee is getting it right as we speak he just needs time

But dont let that fool you one bit into thinking that showing against chaminade was who they were. understand vero is not chaminade by a long shot & the bulls will come into this matchup with a big chip on their shoulders ready to dominateee. 

If NMW wins by a wide margin at VB, I will be very surprised.  If either team won by more than 14, I expect it will be VB. This looks like a rebuilding year for the Bulls.

7 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Idk if anyone thinks that 

Doesn't mean that Miami Northwestern is gonna beat Vero just because "they ain't Dade or Broward" though

Vero Beach isn't North Miami either 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

If NMW wins by a wide margin at VB, I will be very surprised.  If either team won by more than 14, I expect it will be VB. This looks like a rebuilding year for the Bulls.

In what way does vero seem like they will pull away from the bulls? They had a good win against dwyer but iits dwyer… so how is that really a measuring stick 

4 minutes ago, SportsFan said:

Idk if anyone thinks that 

Doesn't mean that Miami Northwestern is gonna beat Vero just because "they ain't Dade or Broward" though

Vero Beach isn't North Miami either 

Who said anything about dade or broward? or north miami even? I said they aren’t chaminade which is quite valid. Imo it’ll be a dogfight and the team with more dogs gone come out on top. 

39 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

In what way does vero seem like they will pull away from the bulls? They had a good win against dwyer but iits dwyer… so how is that really a measuring stick 

Northwestern kinda in the boat with Dwyer.......kinda

Both fell from grace but Northwestern can get back the thrown easily Dade talent > Palm Beach 

47 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Vero Beach is a different team in the regular season than they are in the playoffs. Traditionally, Vero has played very well in the regular season only to bow out when the playoffs come calling. They are fielding one of their most talented teams ever in 2023. Miami NW will have their hands full but I think they bounce back in a very tight game. We will see. 

Where Vero Beach may be at a disadvantage is on the offensive line, Miami NW’s pass rush may be the biggest strength of their team so Vero needs to find a way to give Aronson 3-5 seconds to survey the field. This is asking a lot, so they will probably need to throw screens and throw quick passes to move the ball. 

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Who said anything about dade or broward? or north miami even? I said they aren’t chaminade which is quite valid. Imo it’ll be a dogfight and the team with more dogs gone come out on top. 

You said they aren't even close to Chaminade which I took to imply that Chaminade is a team good enough to beat MNW but Vero isn't even in the same league of competing which is my point