JAX TCA vs American heritage plantation this week!!! Who yall got?

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

Jax TCA is 2-1 vs AHP!!! 

Every year we have been the underdog against them but for the most part we win!

Who do y'all think gonna win this game???..  if Jax TCA wins, will they be boosted into the national rankings since American heritage just beat St John's?...

Jax TCA has a scary fast defense and a really good offense they just need to jell.. I think we have a really good Chance to make it 3-1 over heritage!

One last point we have 26 seniors 

1 hour ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA is 2-1 vs AHP!!! 

Every year we have been the underdog against them but for the most part we win!

Who do y'all think gonna win this game???..  if Jax TCA wins, will they be boosted into the national rankings since American heritage just beat St John's?...

Jax TCA has a scary fast defense and a really good offense they just need to jell.. I think we have a really good Chance to make it 3-1 over heritage!

One last point we have 26 seniors 

It's gonna be a great game but I feel AHP will pull it off due to the fact they are playing for their teammate who went down with an emergency during the kickoff classic.

5 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I doubt it boss man!! There's a reason we got 9 state championships. TRINITY  ain't no pushover 

Definitely, you guys are everything you say you are. I don’t doubt you have what it takes to make it back to the ship, This game though is gonna be hard. You guys only scored 12 points in 3 quarters against Ed White. I hope they prove me wrong, It just dont seem TC has the facilities to compete , AHP has athletes on athletes this season

On 8/28/2023 at 1:27 PM, cribboy305 said:

Definitely, you guys are everything you say you are. I don’t doubt you have what it takes to make it back to the ship, This game though is gonna be hard. You guys only scored 12 points in 3 quarters against Ed White. I hope they prove me wrong, It just dont seem TC has the facilities to compete , AHP has athletes on athletes this season

Is there anywhere I can watch this game online?

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

NFHS network

Many of us might be inclined to disregard this as a legitimate viewing option, but AH has done a pretty good job handling production of these games in the past. But, after seeing what AH did to St. John's DC last week, I think they run away with this one. Games between schools played in different seasons involved different teams, and can not be extrapolated to predict other seasons.

57 minutes ago, Longtime Observer said:

Many of us might be inclined to disregard this as a legitimate viewing option, but AH has done a pretty good job handling production of these games in the past. But, after seeing what AH did to St. John's DC last week, I think they run away with this one. Games between schools played in different seasons involved different teams, and can not be extrapolated to predict other seasons.

He asked a simple question, I gave a simple answer with no judgement about the quality as it varies from school to school or the outcome of the game.  My short observation.