Vero Beach tops Palm Beach Gardens 26-11

Vero Indian

4 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

Not only was Vero undisciplined but Gardens fought on the road and looked to play better as a unit compared to Vero, I don't know if all the transferring in is causing problems for Vero to play as a unit or not but I'm hoping they settle in quickly.

At this point in the season Vero is not a top 25 team, I know they have a win vs MNW, but that story has been well told,  they are playing undisciplined sloppy football and seem very uncharacteristic of Vero Beach team especially on offense. The defense appears stout enough, but the likes of Seminole will expose that I’m afraid. Lots to work on. 

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

At this point in the season Vero is not a top 25 team, I know they have a win vs MNW, but that story has been well told,  they are playing undisciplined sloppy football and seem very uncharacteristic of Vero Beach team especially on offense. The defense appears stout enough, but the likes of Seminole will expose that I’m afraid. Lots to work on. 

Sometimes Vero plays to the level of their competition and will come out looking like a world beater for an important game

10 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

Not only was Vero undisciplined but Gardens fought on the road and looked to play better as a unit compared to Vero, I don't know if all the transferring in is causing problems for Vero to play as a unit or not but I'm hoping they settle in quickly.

Gardens is usually hard to put away. They’ll get down, but keep fighting and make a run to get things interesting